CHAPTER 60: Do you Love Me At All?

YN POV

I looked out the window through my bedroom, staring into nothingness as I absentmindedly rub my belly. I'm not yet showing. I have been thinking since I got out of bed. Everything that has happened has just......even I can't find the words to describe how I feel about it all.

My thoughts were cut off when I heard the door open. I turned around and gasped. "Taehyung?" He wasn't walking in an upright manner, he moved towards me, his hand never leaving the stabbed area in his tummy. I was afraid of him, I know he hates me after what happened to Jungkook.

"YN", he spoke out as he struggled to breathe due to the injury. He got close, closer than I expected. I was frozen, I couldn't move an inch to anywhere. He had trapped me between the wall and his body. One hand leaned on the wall by my head and the other remained on his tummy.

"Tell me the truth", he spoke. I was taken aback his first choice of words. "The truth?" I shakily asked. "That night, when I took you, did you really mean it? What you said? That you loved me?" His gaze trapped mine, I couldn't look away.

"I didn't know it was you, I thought it was Jimin", I tried to explain.

"Lies, you saw me. I know you saw me". He tried to maintain his calm breathing. Careful not to trigger the wound. He got closer, I could feel myself losing my breath.

"Do you know why I don't believe you?" He pressed the matter on as he kept getting closer. "Because you know all along, that what you would do with Jimin, you would do with me. You had no mercy as you took my heart along with Jimin's and now that Jungkook is....", he paused.

I shifted uncomfortably and looked up at him desparately. "It's all my fault!" I suddenly screamed out, alarming even him. "I know that saying sorry will not bring him back, if I never met any of you, he would still be alive but because I'm so stupid and allowed myself to get between you and Jimin and Jungkook, he is not-"

I was cut off when his lips shoved into mine. I panicked at the contact, but it also confused me. Why was he doing this in this moment? Nonetheless, I wanted to kiss him back but I was afraid to touch him. My body shaked and my lips trembled against his. He broke off the kiss and looked into my eyes. "I don't hate you". He spoke.

"W...what do you mean?"

"I don't hate you anymore".

"Why? Why would you say this? It's my fault that Jungkook died!"

"No, it's not, you were also a victim on the day of that sacrifice".

I looked up at him with tears already flowing down my eyes. My heart, my head, my body, everything hurts. "I came after you because I didn't know how else to deal with my grief, I let it all take over me and I blindly gave in. Trying to hurt you, that thought, took control of my senses in that moment".

He took his hand of the wall and caressed my cheek. "A part of me remembered that I love you and I was terrified when I finally realized what I was about to do to you and the ba-" he stopped abruptly.

Looking at me up and down, his gaze resting on my belly as I reacted to his sudden silence. "Uncle Namjoon said you are pregnant", he finally said after a long pause. He suddenly stepped away and I immediately felt abandoned. I know what his next question would be.

"Who is the father?"

"Taehyung I-"

"Just answer the question YN, please don't lie to me. You already did before".

"I don't know who the father is", I timidly spoke. Feeling small in his presence.

He scoffed. "Surely, this can't be a real answer. You expect me to just accept this?"

"It's true." Another voice broke into the room. Making Taehyung turn his head. "Uncle Namjoon?"

He walked into the room. "I was the one who discovered she was pregnant and took her to the hospital when she passed out the night of the sacrifice." He firmly spoke in one breath.

"I didn't check who the father was at the time, my priority was to first make sure she was alright." He continued to speak.

Taehyung looked back at me. I could feel he wasn't happy with the answer but that was my truth. I really didn't know.

"You need to rest", he spoke towards Taehyung who was stuck in his mind, thinking. "You bandages will pop open if you move around too much". 'Namjoon' emphasized. Taehyung nodded before turning back and giving me one last look before he left. His shoulders sinking.

I hurt him, again.

***************

A/N: Remember Namjoon here is Jackson. He is still possesssed. Hope you guys are enjoying the progression of this story

 Hope you guys are enjoying the progression of this story