CHAPTER 34: Coven

Seokjin held his breath and placed his hand over his mouth to stop himself from making a sound. He slowly backed away towards the kitchen in hopes of having an excuse being awake this late.

"Whatever, I'm going to bed. I know you are aware of our deal. You can kill whoever set that spell but you MUST give me the Twins, they will have to die anyway". Hoseok smirked at the thought of almost realizing his goal." Hoseok headed back to bed.

Seokjin let himself breathe in deeply as he held the kitchen counter for support. Yes he knew Hoseok needed the Twins dead but what does Namjoon have to do with all this? He started thinking. Why was Namjoon in that house?

He needed water. He turned around and almost yelped when he saw Yoongi suddenly in his face without a sound. "You heard everything didn't you?

"I don't know what you are talking about". Turning around towards the water dispenser to get a glass to drink.

"What will Hoseok do when he finds out his little Sheriff went out to rekindle old love?"

Seokjin choked on his water. "You are imagining things".

"I was in that alley and saw everything. You will do well to mind your business Sheriff and just follow Hoseok like a puppy dog everywhere."

Yoongi walked out the kitchen leaving a breathless Seokjin. He didn't care, he had to tell Namjoon somehow. This cant happen again.

****************

Yoongi stepped forward when the coven leader summoned him. He looked at him intently.

"Yoongi gave a deep bow. I know coming here a second time is not allowed unless I am officially summoned, but I needed to know something".

"Coming here not summoned warrants death." He spoke back from the shadows.

"This is particularly important". He took out a book from his side. The coven leader's eyes narrowed. "Where do you get that, a warlock of your ranking cannot have that".

"Which is why I'm here. I found it because a hunter had stolen it."

"A hunter?". Coven leader stood up from his thorny chair, taking a few steps down. "And why would a hunter want a book that specifically crafted by us?"

"Gemini Twins".

"Nonsense, Gemini Twins have not existed since the last century. We had to wipe them off of the earth because they were a failed spell."

"Then what does this mean?"

Yoongi opened the book and held it up in front of him, automatically letting go of it as it floated into the hair towards the coven leader.

"They exist and I'm going to kill them. They were right in this town and-"

"They were hidden by a spell not of our kind......interesting". The coven leader interrupted Yoongi after looking at the written text in the book.

"Why is YN involved with them? I thought I became a blood warlock so that I can keep her away from them".

"They are drawn to her and her to them". The coven leader answered.

"Why? Why did she get hurt when I hurt one of the twins?" Yoongi pressed on. He wanted answers.

"What you saw in the book is the answer".

Yoongi was honestly confused but took the book again to read the very crucial line. His eyes wide and he almost dropped the book.

"Can I stop it? Is there any way I could stop it?" Yoongi was desperate, the shocking revelation making his own voice break.

"As a blood warlock, you know that nothing you do will not involve bloodshed. The spell you will need for any decision going forward will cost you blood."

***************

Yoongi had shaky knees that almost gave way when he left the forest. The words in the book kept ringing in his head.

Bound by blood
Bound by love
Bound by fate

"She is bound to them by love because she is in love with either one or both of them....bound by blood because they fed on her blood......and bound by fate because she completes the triangle. What would be the Spiritual protector of the Twins is now her."

Yoongi overturned his table in his own living room, pieces of glass shattering all over the floor. He rubbed his hair roughly as he thought through the coven leader's words.

"Why YN?" Yoongi breathed out.

"Why the fuck did it have to be you?!" Yoongi grabbed another glass vase and threw it against the nearest wall.

"I'll find a way to get you back to me".

****************