CHAPTER 29: Not So Familiar

Jimin's phone went straight to voice mail again.

I was anxious and scared. I wanted to if anything bad happened. Once again, I examined myself in the mirror. No bruises, scratch marks, nothing!

I turned away from the mirror just before noticing two really tiny, clean puncture holes.

My brows furrowed as I stepped back from the mirror trying to remember why they looked so familiar. But still nothing.

I heard my doorbell ring. Hoping it was Jimin, I dashed downstairs desperately and opened the door forcefully. "Jimin! I-"

My eyes grew big at who stood right in front of me. "Yoongi?"

"Can I come in?" His eyes focussed particularly nowhere.

I felt unsure but this was Yoongi. I shouldn't right?

"Y...yes". I stepped aside as he walked past me. His aura.....was different and unfamiliar. Maybe because we had fought and things got to an awkward place between us.

"You were not expecting me". He spoke with his back still facing me after he entered the house.

"What?"

He turned to face me. "Judging by the name that came out you mouth, you were expecting someone else."

"Yoongi I don't want us to fight again huh? The k....kiss was not supposed to happen. Can we please get back what we were?"

Yoongi stared into my eyes with nothing in his own, as though he did not hear a single thing I said. It made me even more anxious than I already was.

His eyes moved slowly down to my neck and his gaze became darker. "Who touched you?"

"Yoongi what do you mean? I-"

"Someone touched you YN and you will tell me who that is while I'm asking nicely"

"Asking n...nicely?"

He stepped forward and lifted his hand to touch my cheek. "It means you tell me now while I still don't have the will to kill them".

My eyes widened in shock. This should be a dream....or a joke. I don't know what Yoongi has been but he clearly has a problem.

"Yoongi please listen to me. I don't know what has gotten into you but can we please just talk about us for a minute?"

Yoongi gently stroked my cheek. He had a sinister look on his face. "Someone touched the woman that I love, how can I not be angry right now?"

"L...love?" I blinked hard.

His hand let go of my cheek and fell to his side. "Looks like I have to find them myself".

He turned towards the door. "No, Yoongi wait!" I grabbed his wrist with both my hands. My mind immediately thought about Jimin, he is the person I was last with. I was panicking.

Yoongi looked down at my hands on his. "This is the first time you held my hand on your own will". His gaze did not leave our hands. He turned towards me. "Know one thing, I would do anything for you and it would be all to protect you". He wrapped his hands around me and pulled me into a hug.

A tear fell from one eye as I held on to his shirt on his waist. His warmth that I had missed so much but I didn't understand this Yoongi. He was so close yet so far. I loved him, I really did. I could feel my heart break just half way through when he let go of me. "I have to go, YN. All I need is time and I will come to you I promise".

He left my house in a hurry. I sniffed watching him leave my sight. It was like a trance, my heart already longing for his return.

My eyes suddenly blinked through the tears, darting back and forth when I realized Yoongi might just kill Jimin.

I shakily grabbed my phone and speed dialed his number. Voice mail still. I ran to grab my coat and keys running out my house.

Yoongi stopped in his tracks looking down at his hand which was in form of a fist. He slowly opened it to reveal a strand of my hair. He chanted a spell as he focussed his gaze on my strand of hair which began to float off his hand into the air. Black smoke appeared in the shape of a round mirror......a human face began to form in it. Yoongi looked intently, waiting for the answer quite impatiently.

After an irritatingly long 30 seconds he furrowed his eyebrows at the image before him, it was blurry and every time it would almost get clear it kept changing form. "I see two faces, but not clear enough to get a definite visual." Yoongi spoke out loud.

Two faces........Yoongi thought hard. His eyes shut tight. After a while he slowly opened his eyes. A small smile on his face. "This works well for me". He began to walk in the only direction that his mind could think of.

***************