CHAPTER 40: The Truth

"Y...Yoongi?" I looked at my hands in a panicked state. I heard him groan at the impact. I ran over to him, holding his cheeks. "Are you ok?"

His eyes gazed into mine, I couldn't read his expression. He looked at my wrist to see I wasn't wearing the bracelet he gave me. He sighed. "YN, please stay out of this."

I let go of his cheeks, only now realizing what he was doing. "W...what were you doing just now?" Only now did I realize it wasn't normal.

"Same thing you did when you rammed me into the wall". Yoongi frowned, he never wanted this, me realizing that I'm a witch.

"I'm a warlock, YN". He declared. "And you are a witch....a blood witch".

He could see I began to freak out. "Listen YN, when all this is finished, I will explain it all".

"W...what?"

He stood up past me to continue the spell. My shock caused that indescribable feeling of power to rushing over me again. Realizing he will hurt them.

I tried to stop and beg Yoongi again but felt a gun to my side. Hoseok, who I had not even noticed was here had come behind me. "H..Hoseok?"

"Sshhh". He whispered into my ear. "Stay out of this, if you want to stay alive".

"Why are you doing this?" Tears already piercing my eyes. This is not the man I expected out of Hoseok.

"You are a good and kind person. This is not you".

"Save the good words for later, Princess. We have bigger business to handle".

Yoongi cast a spell on the Geminis, subduing them completely. He took advantage of their weakness and lack of connection to Jungkook.

"Yoongi please dont do this."

"Hoseok please I beg you don't do this".

"Shut up already, otherwise I will kill you now!" He twisted my arm behind my back and I whelped in pain.

Yoongi turned around to register the situation behind him. "Hoseok I'm warning you to fucking let go of her now!"

"Or else what huh?" Keeping her with me will ensure you do your job!" Hoseok barked back.

Yoongi's rage almost let him snap. "Yoongi please don't do anything he says!" I demanded.

Yoongi looked at me and scoffed. "I'm doing this for you YN! To protect you!"

He looked at Hoseok. "Hurt her again and I will end you."

"Fine! Lets just get out of here and begin the sacrifice."

Yoongi quickly chanted a teleportation spell which carried all of us to an unknown location. I almost lost consciousness due to the whiplash effect the spell had.

Hoseok forced me to sit in a chair but made sure to tie me up in case I got any ideas. But my head was still spinning and I had a severe sickening dizziness.

Yoongi had the Twins placed on the table, both still unconscious and motionless.

"I will start the spell now". Yoongi brought out a bottle of what seems like ashes to me.

I looked on in horror as he cut through both Jimin and Taehyung's hands to start up a blood flow. He placed the hands in each other to maintain connection.

The nausea got to me and I suddenly threw up so heavily it hurt my whole body.

Yoongi's concentration broke when he heard me wincing in pain. His head snapping towards me in worry.

"She's fine, don't worry I'm right beside her." Hoseok tried to reassure Yoongi so he would continue the spell.

"After I bring your mother back to life, you and I are never seeing each other again." Yoongi spoke darkly knowing very well if they ever met again, it would mean Hoseok's death.

"You have no idea what these bastards did to me. I need my mother back. Our family was broken because of their kind. Hoseok bitterly looked at the unconscious Geminis on the sacrificial table.

"For my mother to live, they have to die........and to think that Namjoon and his brother Jackson were responsible for her death...its only fitting that their own nephews die to pay for what they did.....poetic justice if you ask me".

Hoseok laughed at his own words almost deliriously. He was extremely satisfied that he had already taken out Namjoon....so the remaining Geminis would be an icing on the cake.

so the remaining Geminis would be an icing on the cake