CHAPTER 37: Thirsty

Jungkook woke up to see Taehyung's arms still around him. He doesn't remember falling asleep. The awful silence in the house gives him an eerie feeling.

He was thirsty.......really thirsty. With how long him and the twins have been deprived of blood, he wondered how they were all still in one piece. Drinking blood has not always been to protect the Gemini Twins and their Spiritual Protector, but also to give strength and "nutrition". Are they vampires? No. But unnatural creatures live and feed unnaturally.

He carefully removed Taehyung's arms from around him to avoid waking him. If he couldn't feed just yet, he thought he could at least take water......though it was almost completely useless for the type of thirst he felt.

His fangs ached so bad, he needed to sink them into someone.....which was unlike him at all. He always fed through his brothers.

He slowly walked through the hallway . The house was dark all over with barely any lights on. This was strange.

He noticed one very dimly lit room. The door creaked as he pushed it, saw me lying in bed motionless. He frowned at my unexpected presence and unconscious state.

"YN?" Sitting down beside the bed, he placed a hand on my wrist. Opening my palm, he placed his hand in it, our hands aligning.

He felt a gentle pulse. His eyes rested on my face. While he obviously has questions about what happened while he was unconscious, that couldn't stop him from pausing to study my features.

Instinctively removing some hair out of my face to get a better view. His eyes moved from my face to my neck, along with his fingers.

In his weak state his eyes lingered there for moment, barely noticing his fangs bearing by themselves. With every pulse of fresh blood passing through my veins he leaned in. Completely in a trance he came closer, his nose lingering in the crook of my neck briefly. He bit down, sinking his fangs so cleanly and drinking thirstily.  He regretted it almost instantly when he stumbled back and fell off the bed, violently coughing up his own blood.

"Kookie?"

"Kookie!"

Jimin screamed weakly as he came after Jungkook on the floor. "Kookie are you ok?"

Clasping his chest Jungkook felt constricted. "I..I....c..cant b.....breath".

"What?" Jimin was confused.

"Take me out of here please". Jimin obeyed and helped Jungkook out of the room in which I lay.

"Taehyung! Taehyung!" Jimin screamed as his own weak body dragged Jungkook's through the hallway.

A groggy Taehyung appeared at the end of the hallway rubbed his eyes which almost popped out when he registered the situation.

Jungkook was not breathing

**********************

"This should teach you a lesson." Hoseok looked at Seokjin's bloody beaten body chained in the cellar of their house. Seokjin was almost passed out from the multiple blows to his head.

"I loved you Jin. But you keep doing this to yourself. What haven't I given you huh?" Hoseok squatted in front of a heavily breathing Seokjin who constantly coughed blood.

Hoseok squatted in front of Seokjin and grabbed his chin roughly to face him. "Your lover is going to die today, you should have never come back for him".

"P...please.." Seokjin managed to cough out. "Please don't hurt him, I'll do anything you ask".

"You expect me to believe that? How bold of you.

"How bold of you", said a voice behind Hoseok, making him smirk briefly before standing up from his squatting position, knowing very well who it was.

"I see you decided to die today". Hoseok replied. "Along with this bitch". Looking down at Seokjin.

"Call him that again and I end you". Namjoon's fists were clenching.

"You give yourself way too much credit, I warned you Gemini.....not to come here."

Namjoon furrowed his eyebrows. "How did you know who I am?"

"I know everything about this town. You will do well to stay out of it."

"Not if it involves Jin".

Hoseok sighed. He pulled out a gun from his side and pointed it to Seokjin's head. "You really don't want to get in my way."

Namjoon's eyes flashed green with the iris thinning into an animalistic shape.

"N....Namjoon please listen to him. P ..please leave".

"No". Namjoon spat out. "I will kill you right here right now".

Hoseok smirked as he watched Namjoon approached him, chanting to himself a spell.

Hoseok turned the gun towards Namjoon and shot again and again.

He caught each and every bullet but they burned into his hands. He winced in pain but quickly threw them to the floor. Before Hoseok could fire another shot, Namjoon lounged at him to fight for the gun.

They wrestled back and forth before Hoseok delivered a kick to Namjoon's stomach and shot him. Namjoon fell to the floor inches from Seokjin. He cluched his stomach and groaned in excruciating pain.

"You dare mess with a fucking hunter huh?" Hoseok laughed as he circled Namjoon. "You seem to underestimate me."

He leaned down to grab Namjoon's chin roughly. "Watch me kill you right after I take your nephews from you. You were stupid to come here. What made you think I didn't make arrangements?" Namjoon's eyes widened, realizing he left the twins in the house with no one to protect them.

Hoseok roughly let go of Namjoon's chin. "You will die here soon anyway. My bullets can't let you live, I made them especially for your kind." Hoseok smirked. "Now the two of you can die here together". I have more important matters to attend to. Hoseok left the two men lying on the floor and walked out of the cellar, locking it before leaving.

******************