CHAPTER 27: One Spell For Two

Yoongi quickly got to work and placed each item on a stone table. Hoseok and Seokjin looked on as he positioned each item in form of a circle.

"How long will it take?" Hoseok asked impatiently.

"As long as you can shut your mouth and let me work". Yoongi shot him a firm glance.

"Rude much? Count your luck at how nice I'm being".

"Yah, just let him work. I'm more desperate than you and I'm patient so why don't you-". Seokjin dismissed Hoseok, he didn't finish scolding him when Hoseok tapped his arm and pointed towards Yoongi.

Yoongi's eyes were rolled back as he chanted a location spell for the Gemini Twins. The blood  began to move in a forward direction like a meandering river while the emerald stone and the feathers caught fire, melting into a liquid form that joined the trail of the blood.

"I think its working". Hoseok whispered to Seokjin who nodded in agreement. Yoongi's chanting got louder and louder as the blood moved in unison with the other elements.

But suddenly, the trail was set on fire which took Yoongi out of his trance. His eyes darted back and forth from one end of the stone table to the other.

"This is not supposed to happen." Yoongi furrowed his brows.

"What do you mean?" Seokjin asked.

"The trail should lead me to them, not burn out."

"So what's causing it? Tell us already!"

Yoongi touched the vile that once held Jungkook's blood. "Jungkook blocked me". Yoongi sighed. "That's why I couldn't get to his brothers."

Hoseok's eyes widened. "Why would anyone block a blood warlock? Is this a joke? Who is this Jungkook that he should be able to "block" you?" Hoseok laughed out loud in disbelief.

Yoongi moved his eyes from the vile he held in his hand to Hoseok. "You must be clueless then". He said.

Hoseok scoffed. "I kindly advise you not to insult my intelligence".

Yoongi smirked. "I thought hunters would know. Gemini twins don't just exist as a pair without a Chola and you look dumb as fuck right now".

Hoseok furrowed his brows having no idea where Yoongi is leading this conversation.

Yoongi sighed. "A Chola is a spiritual protector. They come after Twins are born in the Gemini season of the Zodiac. They are specifically designed to hide the Geminis and their power is comparable to that of a witch or warlock."

"Why on earth is this Chola spirit designed to "hide" them?" Seokjin was equally in disbelief.

"Because Gemini Twins are NOT supposed to exist in the first place. They are a defiance to the very order of nature. That's why they can give you what nature can't. Yoongi said.

"I'll admit it, I have hunted for them the past decade and never knew they could actually be hidden." Hoseok acknowledged.

"Its probably why we hunted for so long". Seokjin added. "But how did Jungkook block you?"

Yoongi looked up at Seokjin as though he was pulled from his thoughts. "If my hunch is right, he must be in tune with his brothers....one with them for me to find them. When I got blood from him in the forest, he seemed distressed and out of it."

"So? How do we get him to be in tune with his brothers or whatever?" Hoseok sounded irritated, he was so close yet so far.

"They need to feed." Yoongi spoke blatantly and almost monotonously. "Jungkook can only reconnect with them if they feed and merge back together into one body. One body, but two faces."

"Can you make them do it?" Hoseok asked.

Yoongi laughed. "I may be a blood warlock but I think you give our kind way too much credit".

"Then I will find a way for you". Hoseok spoke before he grabbed Seokjin's wrist and left hastily.

 Hoseok spoke before he grabbed Seokjin's wrist and left hastily