CHAPTER 69: Bound By Love... and Blood

JIMIN POV

I hold YN tightly as I carry her bridal style and glance behind us to make sure no one is following us. "We are here". I hear Taehyung say and relief washes over me and I could feel YN's tense body relax in my arms. I give her a reassuring look as we cross the last street to get across to our house. Taehyung opens the door and lets me carry YN inside first. I walk up the stairs to set her down on the bed. "I will bring you some food, rest here".

I feel protective of her even more and right now, my top priority is to keep her safe. I rush downstairs to fix something up for her quickly and prepare some vitamins for the pregnancy. I had learnt how to cook from Jungkook, he taught us a lot of meals and for that, I am grateful. I can now take care of someone else aside from myself and Tae.

I set a tray full of food before her half an hour later, complete with fruits and vitamins to supplement. I sit down by the bed and watch her eat. She eats silently, I want to talk to her but she is blocking me out. I can feel it. I know she trusts us to take care of her but we havent broken down the walls we have built around us. Tae and I are still at an awkward place, add YN into the mix and we have this giant issue in front of us. Ugh, I hate where we are right now, if only Jungkook was still......

I suddenly stand up. "I will come pick up the tray later, I need to talk to Tae." I dont know what else to say as I remove myself from the room. I hate this, I want to confidently hold her in my arms but this wall......this damn wall between us. I dont know how to break it. My face is down as I head back into the kitchen to try to make myself busy somehow, distract myself. "Jin hyung is not here, I checked everywhere, we are alone". I hear Tae speak as he enters the kitchen. "And YN?" He asks.

"I took her upstairs and fixed up something for her. She needs more fruits and vitamins, I added those to her meal". I keep drying the dishes that I had already washed. I hear him open the fridge to get something. I'm getting nervous at the silence between us, the exact same silence between YN and I.

I throw the kitchen towel in the sink out of frustration and walk towards Taehyung putting my arms around him, holding on tight. I feel him tense. "Jimin?" His voice is heavy with concern. He hasn't sounded like this in a long time and I break into tears. Silently I cry on his shoulder, unable to move or speak. We stay like this for a moment before he turns around to face me and cups my face. "Hey, Jimin....what's wrong?"

"We can't do this, Tae. We can't keep each other out like this. I'm sorry, I'm sorry for everything. I was selfish, I was so stupid to think I could live without you. I can't. I know that now. I regret shutting you out, I regret it all and YN is suffering because of me. She has shut me out too and I just-"

He pecks my lips and I suddenly freeze. I look into his eyes with shock. He pecks them again. "Stop blabbering, Jimin". He speaks against my lips. I'm shaking now. I can feel something awaken in me. This side of Taehyung, I have never seen it. I dont know what it is but I want to know. I need to know. "Tae...." He pecks my lips again, this time........a kiss. Definitely a kiss.

"I know, Jimin. I know exactly how you feel. We are one remember? I'm just as nervous as you, I'm just as scared as you are of this...wall between us......between us and YN too. She needs us, the both of us but she is afraid to trust us because we dont trust each other enough after Jungkook left us."

I nod shakily. Holding on tight to his arms. "I saw her Tae, when she almost miscarried........the fear in her eyes. She felt we wouldn't protect her. She was so afraid, Tae and I almost broke, I hate myself for that. For making her feel that way". I sniff as he pulls me into a hug and holds on tight.

"We have to make this right, Tae. We have to be whole again before we could be able to protect her properly"

"We will", He says.