CHAPTER 39: Hello Brother

Taehyung would not leave Jungkook's motionless body. The image of Jungkook sleeping peacefully even while in pain stuck with him. He had watched him breathe slowly with dried tears on his cheeks.

He hated himself for forgetting how important Jungkook was to him....both him and Jimin. Murderous rage built in him for no particular target but he needed one.

Jimin left the room when he heard a sound in the hallway. He had a very bad feeling.

"YN?" He looked at my form at the end of hallway. I felt like I woke up from a nightmare in which I was dying.

"Jimin..."

I fell but he caught me. "Are you ok? You were unconscious for more than 24 hours".

"What happened to me?" I asked. I could feel my blood rush, making me dizzy. An unexplainable power stirring within me.

"You!"

We both got startled at Taehyung's sudden charge towards us. "What are you huh!"

Jimin immediately pushed me behind him.

"You bring nothing but hurt to us, Jungkook is close to dead because of you!"

"Tae! Please calm down, there must be a reason why all this is happening but its not YN's fault".

"Not YN's fault? Jimin.....don't you fucking realize she is taking everything from us? And to think that I even fell in love with you...."

"I'm sorry what?" Jimin could not describe the feeling of confusion that completely washed over him.

"Tae, I don't like these games you are playing". Jimin's voice got deeper and more aggressive.

"Its not a fucking game Jimin! Both you and I turned against each other and against Jungkook because of her!"

I tried to get out from behind Jimin but he pulled me back so roughly, my skin on my arm tore and got bruised. I quietly gasped in pain.

"What is it with you huh? Why do you draw us to you? Your blood, your scent, everything. This is wrong!"

Taehyung stepped forward.

"Don't come any closer, Tae, I'm warning you". Jimin's eyes already flushing a vibrant purple.

"Would you kill me for her? Is that it Jimin?"

Jimin kept his gaze strongly on Taehyung. Breathing heavily to try and calm himself down. Taehyung was right, he felt the urge to kill him. He hated himself so much right now.

"You belong to me alone Jimin, we are Geminis forever, inseparable, your love for her will only hurt us. We must reunite with Jungkook."

"Shut up!" Jimin really hard it. His last ounce of self-control almost slipping when....

.......both of them froze when they heard the front door smashing to pieces. Rushing to out the hallway to find two men standing at the door.

Yoongi's spell had worked. He unlocked the Gemini's spell over the house and now it was open for him to take the Twins.

"Who are you people?" Taehyung asked.

"No questions, just give me YN". Yoongi replied, stepping into the house....finally. He had access. Hoseok following right behind him.

"I'm not giving YN to anyone". Jimin spat back.

Yoongi sighed. "I asked nicely, but I guess it wont matter because you both are going to die anyway, Chola is not here to protect you after all, I wont even need you two to be one, the Chola spirit is too weak".

Yoongi raised his hand to attack and began to chant. His voice growing louder and stronger as the spell took hold, forcing Jimin and Taehyung down to their knees. Yoongi could feel their essence, he just needed to open them up enough to get access to it and weaken them enough for the sacrifice.

"No, Yoongi please!" I stepped forward in from of the Geminis....I don't know what came over me, I suddenly smashed Yoongi into the wall with nothing but an incomprehensible language that even I couldn't understand. Hands moving on their own volition as I chanted a full spell holding Yoongi to the wall which had already cracked due to the impact.

I snapped out of my trance the moment I felt the Gemini Twins are unhurt and my eyes widened as I realized I hurt Yoongi.

****************

Namjoon felt himself slipping away, clearly underestimating what Hoseok could do. He had to act quickly. He couldn't heal himself. There was only one way, it was going to be a temporary situation, he hopped.

He removed a necklace from around his neck that he has worn for years. Holding it tightly, he chanted a long and difficult spell that he hoped he would never use. He religiously recited each and every word like a last prayer.

The cellar cold, completely devoid of all warmth. It pierced at Namjoon's gaping gun wound as he almost lost conscious. A loud gust of wind made an ear piercing noise as it rushed in.

An apparition of a vibrant blue smoke in the silhouette form of a young teenage boy graced the room.

The room temperature dramatically dropped to below freezing point. Namjoon gasped in pain as the warmth of his body left him. The one small window's glass shattered into many tiny pieces and flew around as a strong thunderous wind forced every door open, breaking in the process.

Namjoon groaned as shattered glass lodged into his wound. He couldn't hold on much longer. It burned, the bullets already completely melted into him.

"Hello, Brother".

Namjoon felt his body shake at the voice he never thought he would hear again.

"J..Jackson...." he managed to breathe out.

"P...please h...help me". He choked out.

"Ssshhh, I know it hurts." Jackson wrapped his arms tightly around Namjoon's already freezing form. Jackson was colder than ice....hell....he was even colder than the damn Antarctic continent.

"Come with me Joonie, we can be together again.......forever this time".

"J...J..Jackson, I need to get back to him".

"You belong to me alone Joonie, you know that. Once a Gemini, always a Gemini.....otherwise why would you call me here hhhmm?" Jackson squeezed Namjoon tighter, which only hurt him more.

"I promise you will like it. All you need to do is let go." Jackson sweetly comforted his brother as he whispered in his ear.

Namjoon was getting close to being dead, just a little longer and he would soon slip.

"I love him, Jackson. I always have. I can't live without Seokjin".

Jackson looked down at Namjoon into his eyes with a vibrant blue glow flashing, holding the gaze with furrowed eye brows.

"Just this once, please". Namjoon gave out a final breath and went limp. His hand letting go of Jackson's.

*****************