CHAPTER 23: Two Faces

"He will come to us".

"What makes you so sure?" Seokjin looked skeptically at Hoseok.

"I threatened him a little, I have my means." Hoseok gave a small sinister smile.

"And if he doesn't fall for it?"

"I have a plan B". He swung around in Seokjin's chair at the police station.

"Get off my chair, I have work to do".

"You really want to know how I knew he was a warlock?" Hoseok ignored Seokjin's request.

"It doesn't matter? The fact that we need one is all that matters". Seokjin stated.

"Oh but you will want to know, because it's not just any warlock or witch we need". Hoseok insisted.

"Fine, spill".

"For one....my hunter instincts. Secondly, the bracelet he wore. But I needed more proof so I followed him around secretly. He would often go into the nearby forest every night."

"And?" Seokjin was impatient. He just wanted to get back to work and finish filing the fresh cases that had poured in.

"He is a blood warlock".

Seokjin froze with the files he was holding in his hands. Looking away from the cabinet on which he was viewing them, he turned around to face Hoseok.

"Blood....blood warlock?"

"Which is exactly what we need to find the Gemini Twins".

Seokjin needed a moment to process this information.

"The dead girl on the road was killed by him.....in a ritual only done by blood warlocks and witches. But one interesting fact is he is not an original blood warlock by birth, he was an earth warlock. He performed that ritual to transform himself into a blood warlock."

Seokjin looked up at Hoseok with wide eyes. He had a case file on that murder and it didn't occur to him that it might have been a warlock or witch responsible for the death of the girl.

"How did you know all this?"

Hoseok smirked as he stood up and got out of Seokjin's chair"

"I saw him perform the ritual".

******************

That night....that night was the first time I got so far so quickly with a guy.

I was smiling to myself with the feeling of butterflies in my tummy think about that moment we kissed.....and when got a little....just a little intimate.

It was a Saturday and I had hoped I would see him again. Not that he had called or anything but it was just wishful thinking on my part.

I had planned to go to the park and write something in my diary and maybe read a novel.

I opened the front door to leave my house when I suddenly became flustered seeing Jimin right in front of me at my door.

"Jimin? What are you doing here?"

"I wanted to see you again and....there is something I want to tell you". Jimin said.

"But you didn't call and-"

I cut myself short when I saw a bandage around his wrist. "What happened to your wrist?"

"Nothing serious". He stepped forward, which forced me to move back into my house.

The moment that happened, my sense where half gone. That scent....that sweet scent again filled my living room.

This time I stepped forward. "Jimin? What perfume do you wear?"

"What? ....I-"

I cut him short when my lips touched his neck. "You always smell so good". I inched closer to him. My nose moved side to side along his neck and the sensation aroused him.

"YN", he breathed my name out. It sounded so sexy and definitely aroused me more than I thought I would be. He brought his hand up to the back of my head and held it firmly. Looking down at my face, he closed the space between us and claimed my lips with his.

Everything was on fire. My whole body and everything around me felt like it was on fire. I held onto his shoulders to maintain my balance....obviously failing to stand straight.

We pulled away slowly from each other to catch our breaths. I held on tightly to his hand and pulled him completely into my house and he closed the door behind him.

Our lips met again and we slowly moved up to my room. None of us questioned this....this feeling.....this want. It felt right but wrong at the same time. I didnt care about anything else, only that he was with me.

He gently lowered me to the bed, our lips finally parting when he broke off to kiss my neck.

"I love you".

He whispered into my ear. I had a small smile on my face. I held his head up to me. I wanted to say it back to his face..........

.................but.............

My face drained of blood at who I saw on top of me. My breath got caught in my own throat as my eyes searched his face.

"T......T......Taehyung?"

********************