CHAPTER 42: Resurrection

"The spell is almost complete". Yoongi spoke darkly, ignoring my cries and pleadings for him to stop. Hoseok held me tightly, equally ignoring that I was throwing up all over the place and simply looked on as Yoongi poured the ashes into a small tub shaped structure filled with water. I was almost on the verge of passing out, I hadn't yet but my mind was already so cloudy and my body ached so bad, it could be any minute. 

"Mother, I will see you soon", Hoseok whispered to himself. He held his breath as he watched the Twin's blood flow freely. During the sacrifice, Yoongi had made several more cuts across various parts of their bodies to facilitate more blood flow. 

Yoongi was almost done pouring in the last specks of ash when a large gust of wind blew off all the candles that he lit as part of the sacrificial exercise. "What on -"

"Sorry to disturb your 'little sacrifice' but I'm here for my nephews". Namjoon felt weird for calling them that way. He nonetheless continues to speak. "Hand them over".

"What the fuck? I shot you!" Hoseok exclaimed. "You should be dead". Namjoon threw him a smirk, "You really think you can kill a Gemini Twin so easily? A senior at that?"
Hoseok's gaze towards Namjoon narrows. "Do anything and I will shoot YN instead", Hoseok smirks briefly, "unlike you, she will definitely die."

"Do it", Namjoon dares him and this confuses Hoseok. "I'm here for the Twins anyway and Seokjin won't let me get back empty handed. Hoseok's gaze narrows again. "Too late Gemini", Yoongi interrupts without looking up, his focus unbroken. "The spell is complete". 

Namjoon's eyes widen. "No!" He motions his hands towards Hoseok in a hitherto motion, driving Hoseok's gun out of his hands and quickly chants a spell to subdue Hoseok and knock him out with a temporary spell. Turning to Yoongi whose attention was on the tub of water, he lunges forward and pounces on Yoongi, taking him to the ground with him and grabbing his collar.

This is clearly an unconventional way of confrontation but chanting spells was a waste of time right now as a means to fight. "Reverse the spell now!!!" Yoongi has a stoic expression on his face. "Or else what?"

"I end you right here right now!". Namjoon replies. But Yoongi laughs hysterically. "Your boys are gone, killing me won't bring them back. My spell is one-sided, there is no loophole".

Yoongi's laugh fades as soon as it began when he witness Namjoon turn into something he could not describe, never seen in the spirit world or the physical world. His eyes glowing a vibrant blue.

"You should have listened to me while I asked nicely". An almost demonic undertone reverberated through Yoongi's eardrums and a sudden loud pounding sound almost made him go deaf. He felt his mouth open wide, too wide.....definitely consuming something or someone but he felt his throat open so painfully.

The gust of wind that blew into the dimly lit room bringing the temperature to an almost freezing point. The alter on which the Twin's lay already shiny with ice.

Yoongi couldn't scream, his throat barely felt like one. Somewhere in his mind, he knew he wasn't dealing with just anything. He was going to die, that's for sure. Then he thought about me, about how he had to go through all of this for me and how he still loves me and wants to protect me no matter what. But right now, he felt over-powered. Next thing he sees is black.

Silence.......dead silence. Namjoon looks around him as he gains regains his composure. Everyone is passed out. He walks up to the alter and looks at the Twins. Eyes shifting from Taehyung to Jimin and back to Jimin. He places either hand on either chest of the Twins and chants a silent spell. He lets go and stares intently at them lying there, unmoving.

He smirks when he feels a presence, tearing his gaze away from the Twins. "The Chola Spirit" he whispers to himself. He turns around and meets Hoseok's mothers eyes. She is fully naked, still standing in the pool of water from which she arose.

"Namjoon", she breathes out his name. His eyes narrow at that. "You should be dead" she says. He chuckles in response. "Everyone keeps telling me that today." He steps a bit closer, his shins hitting the edge of the tub. Looks her up and down and clicks his tongue. "You should get dressed, whatever you are here for will certainly require you to wear some clothes." He takes off his own coat and thigh length shirt, handing them over to her. 

Namjoon turned away from her, noting the Twins on the alter, still unmoving. "I have some matters to attend to and I assume you do to.....and hopefully those matters do not concern me.....after all.....I don't know who you are". This bothered Namjoon, he knew what she was, he could feel her but he didn't know who she was or why Yoongi rose her from the dead. He turned around to face her and speak again but found her gone. 

*****************