tay-k(cheating)

2 am

So i looked to the side to see my 3yr old daughter faith sleep and still no taymor in the house it's been like that for the past 5 weeks and im really getting tired of it,i shouldn't have to play mommy and daddy i should only be playing mommy.

Faith btw

4 hrs later

4 hrs later

So tay just walked in the room and i saw the hickey on his neck along with the cheap ass perfume to whom he fucked so i saw him hop and the shower and get dressed into some boxer and basketball shorts and came and laid his ass right beside us.

So when faith woke up around 7 i took her downstairs and fixed us some breakfast when i was done i hopped in the shower then gave faith a bath and tay was still sleep so i put some of mine and faith clothes in my gucci bag and left tay and note and we left to my secret apartment.

When we got thier faith had fell asleep in the car so i did her hair while she was sleep.

Tay-tay😍
Y/n-wifey💍

Tay😍:where tf y'all at?

Wifey💍:why tf would i tell u where im at u should be worried about that thot from last night...thought i didn't see the hickey or that i didn't smell the cheap ass perfume or both u tell me but just know taymor im done with your bs u can pick faith up from my sister house friday and my sister will pick her up monday from your house.

After that i saw he read the text then faith woke up.

" mommy where's dada?" She asked as she rubbed her eyes.

"He's at home don't worry."

She nodded her head as she went to focus on the tv as I decided to go downstairs and make us some lunch since it was almost twelve.

Faith:mommy does daddy love me?

Y/n:of course he does baby it's just that daddy makes wrong choices not always good one.

Faith:oh.

After a while she dozed off so i went into the living room and called taymor.

Tay:hey baby.

Y/n:don't hey baby me cause clearly u don't get the message we not together anymore and i called cause faith ask me do u even love her.

Tay:(sighs)uggh i hate that's she thinks i don't.

Y/n:me to.

Tay:what u tell her?

Y/n:u do.

Tay:look can we give us another try i want us to be a family i want us to get married.

Y/n:how do i know u want cheat again?

Tay:cause i won't baby i love u.

Y/n:well see.

Tay:and i know u preganat again.

Y/n:how u know?

Tay:u left the ultra sound on the table last night.

Y/n:oh are u happy?

Tay:hell yeah i am im bout to be a damn daddy again.

2 yrs later
---------------

Me and tay are married now even tho we had our ups and down we pulled through.

Faith:5

Kyree:3

Kyree:3