nba youngboy(jania)

So im y/n and im 17 with twins by nba young boy sadly.

Jasmine&kamiyah(1)

Why do i say sadly cause me and him have only started dating 2yrs...i held him down after all the cheating and getting them girls pregnant but no mt dumb ass stayed when i should have left even after he went to jail i held him down then all of the sudden this ex hoe of his jania pregnant and now im just tired of all the babymama drama so im staying at my bestie house angel.

Angel:Goodmornig boo.

Y/n:hey(sit up on bed)
Angel:so what u doin today?

Y/n:idk.

Angel:well let's start with eating since u haven't ate in 2 days(hands me plate of food)

Y/n:thanks(eating)

Angel:well me and girls are gonna hang out since u need time to yourself and stuff and need to talk to him.

Y/n:i don't think so.

Angel:i do.

After that i heard 2 little feet coming in my room.

Miyah:mommy.

Jasmine:hi aunt angel and hi mommy.

Y/n:hi babies.

Angel:hey kiddos.

Miyah:aunty angel are we still having a us day?

Angel:yes now let's go get in the tub.

After they left i went and hopped in the shower after i was done i put my hair in a tight ponytail and saw i had a text from kentrell.

Trell💙-look can u come over so we can talk?

Wifey💍-yeah i guess.

So i put my clothes on and stuff then drove over to the house.

Kentrell:(open door)hey.

Y/n:mhmmm.

So we then went into the living room only to see......jania.

Y/n:why am i here(playing with fingers)

Trell:to talk duh.

Y/n:look u can have th girls on the weekend but i don't want them around her ok(getting up to leave)

Trell:no stay....please.

Y/n:why.....please tell me why ok cause im tired of you and your ways ok geez im just so tired of everything and why the hell is she here if we post to talk oh is it cause she wanted u to pull her out the room.

Jania:stfu.

Y/n:bitch who tf u talking to cause your ass sure not talking to me cause i don't care if u preganant cause your face not.

Jania:is u mad cause i got your nigga now or cause u not the only one who was calling him daddy?

Trell:calm down with all that shit.

Y/n:no let me tf go.

Trell:(lets me go)

Jania:just know your monkey ass kids bout to start calling me mommy.

Trell:(grab me)

Y/n:let me go for i can beat her ass kentrell(moving)

Next thing i know is i blacked out beating then when it came back ben and kentrell was pulling me off her while she was crying and kentrell was taking me into his room.

Y/n:why do u do this to me...huh?(crying)is it cause im ugly,fat,something please tell me cause i put all my love in this relationship cause i-i-i love u but clearly u didn't care at all or the fact that your daughters are not about to be affected by this...(crying still)i knew i should have listen to nia about u.

Trell;(holding me while i beat his chest)im sorry ok i do love u it's just that i don't know how to show it baby.

Y/n:im done ok....i can't keep looking dumb cause of u...but i want u to know that u lost a good one(kiss him for the last time)

Trell:(kiss back)

After that i left to go back to angel house to see them back.

Miyah:mommy is back!!.

Y/n:hey babies.

Jasmine:hi mommy.

Angel:u ok?

Y/n:no imma just take a nap...u got them?

Angel:yeah.

2 years later.

Y/n:jasmine come here.

Jasmine:im coming(running into living room)

Miyah:mommy i want brownie.

Y/n:well daddy is coming home today...are y'all happy?

Jasmine:yay.

Y/n:yeah now let's do something for him.

So i hopped my preganat ass up and went into the kitchen and helped the girls bake him brownies.

?????:im home(walk into living room)

Jasmine&miyah:daddy(runs to ????)

Y/n:hey kentrell.

Trell:hey.

Yeah we got back together a year ago and now im 5 month's preganat with our son he happy that this will be his 5th son and we all the boys this weekend im so happy....oh and for jania she is out our lives for good..why cause the baby wasn't his.

Hope y'all liked that shitty image but no hate to her i just don't like her but vote comment and send more request.