Keith powers (part 2)

Still Keith pov:

So I slid my tip in her.

Y'all know what happened after that.

So I went to sleep afterwards and when I woke up I saw the time said 5:30 and the girl was sleep so I slowly got up and rushed to my car and when I got home I put my phone on the charger and hopped in the shower hearing y/n get up.

Y/n POV:

So I woke up this morning to hear Keith in the shower so I got on my phone and saw me and Keith in the shade room post of him and another girl bed sleep both naked.

Y/n:got some for that ass bitch ass nigga.

So I went downstairs and started on breakfast than went to wake the kids up so they could washed they face.

When I was done cooking I handed them their breakfast when Keith came downstairs.

Keith:good morning kids(kiss they cheek)morning babe(sit beside lena at the table)

Y/n:morning baby.

After we all ate Justin took his shower will i did Kaley hair for school.

Kaley:mommy did you pack my lunch?

Y/n:yes now go tell your brother to get out for you can hop in.

So I went upstairs to my room to see Keith and lena laying down looking at the parkers.

Lena:(baby noise)

I walked into the shower and took me a quick one than put on some leggings(Keith favorite one on me)than slid tank top on me(another one of Keith weakness on me) and flat iron my hair than left out the bathroom.

Y/n:can you watch her while I take the kids to school(bend down on purpose and put slides on)

Keith:y-y-yeah baby.

Y/n:thank(peck his forehead) I then went back in the bathroom and laid my edges down and did the same to Kaley when she came out and got dressed.

Y/n:are y'all ready.

Justin:no mama where my basketball bag at?

Y/n:it's in the car already and I washed them clothes of yours now come on and grab y'all stuff so we can leave.

Once I dropped them off I went back home and saw Keith was in the kitchen so i looked at the baby monitor and saw that Kaley was sleep so I went to the kitchen and wrapped my arm around Keith waist(I'm very short compared to his tall as I'm 5'3 so yeah.

Keith:your back I see(smile and turn around)

Y/n:yup(play with his joggers)

Keith:how bout we take this up to the room?(smirk)

So we ran to the room and I pushed him down on the bed after stripping both of us.

Y/n:I'm taking control today.

Keith:ok(chuckle)I knew you needed some dick.

Y/n:you just don't know.

So I took our handcuffs out and clipped both his hands to the bed than put my clothes back on.

Keith:wtf you doin babe?

Y/n:leaving your ass that's what I'm doin call of your bitches or hoes to come help you.

Keith:wtf you talking bout?

Y/n:well you lil hoe you was with last night took a pic of y'all last night and guess who saw it?

Keith:look baby I'm sorry.

Y/n:idc and could give 2 fucks cause if you loved your family you wouldn't have done that to me or your kids did you forget that you said when we get married you wouldn't cheat?

Keith:(look down)

Y/n:that's what I thought you dumb ass bitch I can't believe you we have 3 kids together now how do I tell them I left your father cause he cheated on me?

Keith:I understand but we can work this out baby please I promise it'll never happen again.

Y/n: you say that now and what happens a couple months down the rose you cheating again?

Keith:no I promise you it'll never happen again baby.

I couldn't take it anymore and just broke down crying cause I couldn't take it no more all the lies and cheating.

I walked out the room and went into the living room with lena and did tummy tuck time while I could hear Keith trying to break free.

Y/n:I love you lena Maria powers(kiss her cheek)

So I fed her than put her to sleep then went back in the room.

Keith:can you please let me go these shits is hurting me.

Y/n:no I want you to feel how i feel.

Keith:baby I know I hurt you a lot but no matter what pain you put the trough will not amount to how much I hurt you baby.

Keith was right it wouldn't but him as much as he hurt me so i unhooked him and just sat in his lap and cried while he held me.

Y/n:w-w-why Keith why(crying)

Keith:I'm sorry baby(holding me while crying)

After a while it was time for me to go get the kids from school.

Keith:take lena with while I pack my bags I'm going to give you a while to think ok.

Y/n:yeah.

So I washed my face and grabbed lena and we left.

1 year later

So we worked passed our differences and now I'm pregnant with our 4 child.

Shitty right but anyway vote and comment.