Christain combs

Please bare with me I'm going to try to make it realistic as possible so yeah bare with me.

Y/n pov:

It was a nice hot day in Cali it was 102° outside lucky me I was inside my condo that I shared with my 3yr old daughter amena and 1yr old Amaya(in mm)

Anyway I just got out of a cold shower when my daughter mena came in saying her daddy was on his way to vist them so I moisturized up and put on some perfume and slid  on my slides and went downstairs.

While I was washing dishes the doorbell rung so I went to go answer it and saw it was Christian making me roll my eyes and huff then I went back to the kitchen.

Amena your dad is here I said rolling my eyes while washing the dish I was on.

Daddy she said running to him only for him to pick her up hey babygirl he said giving her a bunch of kisses.

I'm a hungry daddy can you fix my a sandmich making him chuckle yes babygirI fix you a sandwich but you gotta ask mama first they both looked at me.

Yes y'all can and don't make a mess mena is said while she was getting the stuff out for her sandwich where your sister at he asked.

In her room mena said right when she started crying so he went to go get her for me.

When he brought her back he gave her the snack I had let out for her since I knew she was most likely hungry.

I then walked into the living room when his ass called me back into the kitchen what the hell you want i said sighing at him.

Is their something you wanna get off your chest cause you keep on huffing and puffing and shit he said rocking maya back to sleep since she eats fast and gets sleepy.

No and if their was I'd tell your dumbass I said while looking at him dead in his face.

Amena take your food and go up to your room he said to her but mommy said I can't eat in my room she said I don't care what mommy said do what I said she then started walking towards her the stairs amena I advice you not to listen to your daddy and leave the food I said.

She put her food on the table and went upstairs while Christian laid maya on the couch and looked at me up and down like I was some kind of free meal for the homeless.

What's the issue he said rolling his eyes at me the only issue I have is that you keep asking me questions like I give af about what you asking or got to fucking say to me I said calmly.

Oh alright then I'll leave he said he then went upstairs while I carried maya to her room laying her down.

Chris pov:

I was upstairs with mena who was looking at tv like always.

Babygirl I'm finna go ok i said giving her a big hug and kiss can me stay with you she said looking kind of sad that I was leaving her.

Daddy has a studio session early in the morning so I'll come get y'all afterwards I said giving her a kiss ok she said.

I then walked downstairs to see y/n looking at the tv mad at the world almost which is pissing me off that she prolly mad over some bs at the moment but I figure out tomorrow.

Pt 2 if so I have to get 10 vote and 6 comments deal.