dillyn troy🎂

For all y'all who don't know who dillon is he is lucus coly best friend.

Also y'all are in college and dillyn and them are on a basketball dillyn.
___________________________________________________

So i was walking around with my bestie lucus talking about dillyn birthday party but he doesn't know about it and we are pretending that we forgot it's his birthday.

Omg shh i told lucus since dillyn facetimed me.

Hey baby,o said to dill who looked like he just woke up and it's 12.

Lucus snatched my phone from me and said why you look like you related to a damn ape.

Shut the fuck up dillyn said while laughing his ass off.

I took my phone back from and asked did he wanna come to the cafeteria and get some lunch.

Wait y'all just not gonna tell me something ? dillyn asked

Oh do you wanna get Wendy's lucus said.

No dillyn hung up.

I was dead laughing at his ass right now it's funny when he is mad.

So we are having his party in the gym for 2hrs and we had to beg the coach witch took along time since he had to cancel practice.

Oh he just asked if practice was still on for today lucus said so they all told him yeah since they also knew about it and was in on our surprise party.

Couple hours later

So right now we are all in the gym since dillyn just texted lucus he was on his way he'll be here in 2 min so we cut the lights off and hid.

What the fuck dillyn said coming in not knowing his mom is here.

I covered my mouth from laughing so hard since i knew his mom was gonna have a talk with him but lucus ass couldn't hold it in.

I heard you lucus he said cutting the light on and looking surprise.

Dillyn smiled and walked over to me and hugged me.

Thanks baby he said and hugged me.

Your welcome baby and happy birthday baby i said kissing him.

He gave me a kiss back and walked over and greeted everyone else then got a lectured from his mom about the f word.

After we sung happy birthday to him and ate cake he came over to me and hugged me from the back.

Any birthday sex tonight he whispered in my ear

If you act right for the rest of the night i said and turned around and gave him a piece of my cake

What you mean he said smirking.

Oh we taking you out bowling me and the boys lucus said while smacking dill neck.

Cockblocker he said to lucus.

I chuckled and kissed him while he squeezed my ass.

Should i write my stories like this more often?

And vote send request and share with friends.