Bryson tiller 🥵

A bitch has been horny for over 2 fucking weeks cause Bryson bitch ass don't wanna fuck and I'm tired of this shit.

I had just laid me and Bryson 5yr old daughter down and 2 yr old twin boy and girl down each for a nap so right now I was in the laundry room folding clothes when I heard Bryson come in making me dash to him.

Hey baby I said giving him a peck on the the lips making him chuckle nope still no dick he said.

I rolled my eyes and walked upstairs to our mad as shit and laid down in the bed when Bryson came in and went into the bathroom locking the bathroom door and hoping in the shower I guess.

    Bryson pov:

I think it's funny making her this horny but I am missing being in them damn guts of hers.

Once I got out the shower I wrapped my towel around my waist and walked into our room to see y/n knocked out with her pussy soaked through her thongs so I dropped my towel and pulled her shirt off with out waking her up noticing her she had no bra on.

So I started sucking on her neck going down to her nipples and sucking on them while sliding 2 fingers inside her when she started moaning and waking up.

B-b-bry wha-at you doin she said while arching her back after I was done sucking her nipples i pulled her thongs down and started spelling my name in her pussy making her moan while grabbing the sheets so I than went ahead and started eat her shit out while she moaned and arched her back after a while she squirted in my mouth and I licked her all up.

I then got up and positioned my self to her entrance hearing her say hurry up so I slammed myself in her making her moan hella loud I'm just glad the kids walls are sound proof.

Ahh f-f-f-fuck Bryson y/n said while I was hitting her spot repeatedly while she kept trying to get me to pull out so I put her arm above her head and went further in.

Damn I groaned cause how damn good she felt at the moment.

A while later

Y/n started shaking violently on this dick so I put of her legs over my shoulder and went deep a couple seconds later she came and I shot my seed in her.

I needed that she said and kissed me mhmm I said giving her a kiss I got up and put on my boxer and joggers and went to check on the kids to see them still sleep so I walked back in the room to see y/n k.o making me chuckle.

Only made this cause on my period 🤦🏽‍♀️and Kuwtk came back on today 😌.

Worst sex scene ever but vote and comments and expects more updates this week since we on spring break.