Trey songz 🥺🥰

Y/n pov:

I was on my daily jog running down the street of the block that is a couple of blocks away from mine.

I stopped at the stop sign and took a sip of my water bottle when a blue Ferrari pulled up beside me making me squint my eyes to look closer when the window rolled down and I saw trey songz.

Hey y/n trey said smiling at me hey trey I said pulling my hair back into a bun when trey started talking.

I like your outfit he said aww thank you I said even tho I was only in a Nike shorts and a nike bra and shirt well I have to go I said getting ready to leave again.

Do you need a ride he said ummm I'm good I said come on y/n he said fine I sighed and hopped in the car.

While we was driving I felt my phone start vibrating and I saw it was my husband Odell calling so I smiled and texted him I'm almost home.

So how are you and Odell doin trey asked me while driving good I said smiling about how he's been giving me head every night but I could see trey squeezing the stirring wheel hard.

When we pulled up to my house I was about to get out when trey grabbed my thigh yes trey I asked him.

So it's this girl I like and she's perfect in my eyes but she keeps letting these lame niggas play her he said well trey she's dumb if she keeps messing with lame niggas but bye I'll talk to you later I said getting out.

All the way I could feel his eyes on me till Odell opened the door and he sped off while i saw a fuming Odell.

What's wrong I asked while putting my phone and keys down why you riding with him he asked me cause he offered me a ride I said.

Odell is very insure and stuff but if I wanted trey I would ha e gotten with him but I only want and love Odell.

There is nothing to worry about ok I said sitting on his laps I only want you I said kissing him.

Well I have to go he said when his phone rung and it said work ok love you I said love you too babe he said pecking my lips and leaving.

After a while I heard the door bell and I went to answer and saw it was trey at the door.

Hey trey come in I said surprised hey can we finish our talk he said yeah I said to him smiling at him.

But the girl is like everything I want I even wanna marry her and have kids with her but she keep these lame niggas around her he said.

Trey any girl would be lucky to have you I said your handsome and very sweet and gentle but can be over protective of people I said.

We looked at each other for a while then he kissed me and I tried fighting him off but he was so strong.

I gasped at him when he added his tongue but started to kiss back and wrap my arms around his neck then pushed him off. 

Trey this is wrong I said I need you to leave I told him just know I'll be back he said.

Not to long ago dell called and said he had to work over so I sighed and than got in the shower.

I felt a finger slide into my pussy so I thought it was Odell baby why are you home so early I said moaning I'm not Odell.

T-trey what are you doin I asked trying to move y/n I love you ok and your nigga not even at work he always at another birch house at night I've been the one giving you head every night I've been holding you at night when he gets here  I leave he said being honest.

I then kissed him while he picked me up and put me on the bed than gave me a couple of hickeys than went down and started eating.

F-f-fuck daddy I said moaning while arching my back and grabbing the sheets make him go faster till I came and he licked it all up.

He pulled me closer to him and slid himself in me making me wince a little by how big he was compared to Odell size I'm used to but trey is much more bigger.

1 min later

Da-a-day I'm bout to cum I said go ahead he said and we came at the same time making me moan he then flipped me over I was on all fours.

Back it up he said of course I did then he started beating my shit up even faster till I came again than he came inside of me again.

I was out of breath and laid down beside him.

Thank you trey I said to him your welcome ma he said pecking my forehead but umm will you be yes I will be yours I said interrupting him making both of us smile.

I still can't believe he got a son wish I was his bm.

But vote and comment.