dave east(babymama pt 1)

Dave pov:

So im on vacation with my babymama and daughter im kinda enjoying myself and shit but i know all that is about to end once y/n find out that i brought my babymama along with me and my daughter but im also trying to get away from some niggas looking for me...see im a drug dealer.
------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n pov:

So i just got off from work so im on my way home to a empty house since dave and k are on vacation together.

I mean i would have went but i need to work and plus dave never really gets to spend alot of time with her so yeah.

When i got home i kicked off my shoes and went into the kitchen and started on my dinner. After i ate and stuff i laid in bed for a while rubbing my belly...see im 5 month's preganat and no dave does not know since im already thicc with a lil belly he can't really tell but anyway i was scrolling through instagram when i saw dave had posted a couple videos with him and his babymama.

Y/n:i must be seeing shit.

So i clicked on one of them kissing.

Y/n:oh so this what we doin.

So i called dave 5 times and he didn't answer so i gave up but he called back.

Dave:hello.

Y/n:don't hello me nigga why tf is your babymama on vacation with y'all please tell me and why tf y'all all lovey dovey and shit while u know u got a damn women at home.

Dave:look y/n i think that this vacation was meant for me and my babymama to get back together but i want u to know that i love u.

Y/n:(crying)i guess i see u in court for child support.

Dave:wait what?

Y/n:bye dave.

After that i hung up and went into the closet and packed all dave shit that he had and stuff then went into the bathroom and did the same thing and took them to the car and drove over to his house and took it all inside and left to my house.

Y/n:(walk in house)who tf is u?