Moneybagg yo🥳💛

Y/n pov:

I woke up this morning to a huge knocking on my door making me roll my eyes.

Way to start my birthday off I mumbled and slid on my slides and went downstairs to see who was at my door.

I opened it to see some man with a lot of flowers in his hands and along with a box of chocolates along with a card.

Umm thank you I said taking them inside and closing my door and setting them on the counter.

I looked at the card and smiled since I knew who it was from and than opened up the card.

Happy birthday my beautiful queen and I have a surprise for you later on so take this money and go buy you some stuff for tonight and love you.

I smiled at the note demario had left me and went upstairs to my room and picked me out a outfit to go the mall in.

I went back downstairs and fixed me some breakfast than went upstairs and ate and saw my baby was calling me.

Hey daddy I said picking up the phone and putting it on speaker so I can eat.

Hey baby he said while talking to someone and then coming back to our conversation.

Did you get the stuff I sent you he asked I could tell he was smiling.

Yess I did and thank you baby I said while taking my dish to the sink and hearing him say look outside.

I walked outside to see the pit bull I've wanted for so and went over to the puppy and picked him up.

Thank you baby i said smiling down at my new pit thinking of what to name him.

I brought him inside and noticed a stuff of supplies for the puppy in my living so I filled it up his food and water than I went upstairs and took a shower.

When I got out I applied my lotion to my body and some lip gloss and put on my clothes than added some perfume.

When I pulled up to the mall I went inside of my favorite place champs and got my a couple of outfits and shoes and just shopped everywhere almost.

Skip to later on

I had just finished getting dressed for tonight when I heard my door bell so I went downstairs to open the door to see my bestfriend Olivia.

Happy birthday bitch she said to me and I smiled and hugged her and took the gift she gave me.

Aww you didn't have to get me this I said to her making her smile it was a bracelet and necklace I've been asking her to get me and hugged her again.

Now come on so I can take you to your other surprise she said making me smile and made sure everything was locked and went upstairs to see my puppy in his cage and sleep so I left to my surprise.

When we got there she covered my eyes while we went inside and took her hands off my eyes and I looked around to see all my friends and family here and some of demario friends along with other rappers.

I smiled at Demario when I saw him in the corner smiling at me so I went over to him and hugged him.

Thanks daddy I said and pecked his lips and he bit mine making me smile at him.

Only for you birthday girl he said smiling while smacking my ass while I walked away to thank everyone for coming.

Girl Demario really love your crazy ass my friend zharia said to me making me smile since I knew it was true.

You better give that man a baby tonight Olivia said laughing making me laugh at her crazy ass.

After a while I went over to Demario who was eating a slice of cake and sat in his lap.

Thank you daddy I said once again making him wrap his arm around my waist.

Your welcome baby and I wouldn't have done this if you didn't mean the world to me he said kissing on my neck making me smile.

Demario wait till we get home I said hearing him whine a little in my ear.

I love you I said kissing him and he kissed back and pulled away a couple min later.

I love you too baby he said and smiled at me.

Only did this imagine since he's one of my favorite rappers at the moment and my birthday is on Thursday so yeah.