Travis scott🤷🏽‍♀️🤫

Travis pov:

Give me kiss stormi I said since I was about to head over to the studio to make a song with a female singer named y/n.

After she gave me a kiss I carried her upstairs to her mom and gave Kylie a kiss also since she begged for one.

I love you she said while smiling at me so I just said mhmm love you to and left out the door to my car.

See I wasn't supposed to be with Kylie this long but she ended up pregnant so I decided to stay for our child but lately I still wanna leave her.

I also hate the stuff I can't do anymore since I got with her since her family name is so huge and stuff and she doesn't want me to do anything to cause a mess to her family and shit.

When I pulled up to the studio I went inside and saw that y/n was already inside singing her part of the song.

I met y/n a couple years ago and she has always been cool and let's not forget she sexy and everything her body is banging and is real unlike Kylie body and plus she single.

Y/n pov:

I saw Travis come in and smile at me so I just waved back at him and kept on singing.

We can keep it on the low (we can keep on the low)

Swear nobody has to know, baby don't answer your phone this our chance to be alone.

Now baby come and make me moan, this can be our little secret.

After that I got out the booth and went to hear how it sounded.

Hey Travis I said giving him a hug and smelling his cologne which smelled hella good.

Hey he say looking down at me while I smiled and hit play so I could hear how I sounded.

You sound good Travis said while bobbing his head thanks I said when my manager walked in the room with us.

Ok so I'm about to leave but y'all can stay how ever long y'all want he said and we both nodded our head than he left.

So how's life going I asked him while sitting down and drinking some of my water.

It good I guess I just mostly love being with my daughter all the time he said making me smile at him don't you love the time you spend with Kylie I asked him.

Nah not really he said she just be aggy asf sometimes but I only stay with her cause I don't wanna loose my daughter.

If she keep your daughter from you that's a bitch ass move I said looking at him.

After a while we started smoking and getting high for a bit.

Can you stop licking your lips I said to Travis making him smirk at me why he asked cause you making me horny over here I said.

Came over to where I was sitting and pushed me back on the couch and started kissing on me and I kissed back.

He than went down and started taking of my pants and thongs and opened my legs and connected his mouth to my clit.

Mhmm I said moaning while arching my back and leaning my head back while my eyes rolled to the back of my head.

Ahh I said pulling on his dreads while he went faster I'm b-b-bout to cum I said moaning.

He than stopped making me glare at him and he chuckled and pulled out his dick and let me say that thing was huge.

You sure you can handle this he asked me while I looked at him yeah I said shaking my head at him.

He then slowly slid himself inside of me while I grabbed the sheets trying to adjust to his size.

Damn you tight babygirl he said going faster making me moan a little bit while he sucked on my neck.

Skip several rounds later

Mhmm daddy I said moaning than cumming all over his dick while he pulled out and nutted on my stomach.

He than laid beside me while tried catching my breath.

Damn he said looking at his phone what I asked while sitting up umm I accidentally butt dialed Kylie he said making me laugh at him.

Don't like this one but request by
@k-anima

But vote and comment.