Ybn almighty jay🤰🏾🏥

Idgaf what y'all say jay snapped on this song no cap.
———————————————————Jordan pov:
So me and jay have been together for quite some years well since 8th grade basically we have had obstacles like him having a son not by me.

But anyway I was fixing breakfast when jay came downstairs with his book bag packed.

Jay:(wrap arms around me)I wish you could come to the beach with us today.

Jor:I'm okay being home for a couple of hours not a biggie jay(hand him his plate)

So we just sat down and ate while talking about life and how we not gonna let anything happen to either one of us.

When jay left I rushed to the toilet and vomited all in it then I flushed the toilet this is my 5th time this month of trowing up so I hopped in the shower then went to the store and got some pregnancy test when I got back home and took them they came back positive.

Jor:damn damn damn what am I gonna do?

So I called jay and he didn't answer so i callled him a couple more times when nahmir called me saying jay was being rushed to the hospital.

It's ashame how things can change in a blink of a eye so I rushed to the car and drove to the hospital. When I got there we have to wait so the guys told me what happened.

Jor:I hate this.

DAE:it's gonna be ok Jordan.

Doc:he can have company but one at a time please.

Guys:you should go first.

Jor:thanks.

So I went into the room to see him laying down looking at tv with a sad/mad look so I walked in.

Jay:hey baby(smile)

Jor:(runs and hug him)omg jay I thought something was gonna happen to you.

Jay:so did I.

Jor:so what did he say?

Jay:i got 300 stitches.

Jor:oww.

Jay:yeah but I saw you had been calling me what for?

Jor:well I wanted to make it more special than this but(stands up and show belly bump)I'm pregnant.

Jay:for real?

Jor:hell yeah baby(kiss him)

Jay:(kiss back)I love you Jordan.

Jor:I love you also babe.

Jay:damn I'm finna have 2 babies now.

Jor:yup.

A week later

So jay has been at the studio almost all this week and has stayed over I'm not worried about him cheating cause he always FaceTime me for he can feel like were sleeping next to each other.

Jay:baby.

Jor:(walking upstairs)what?

Jay:listen.

So jay played his new song and it was a huge banger and I loved the video also.

Jor:babe I'm proud of you.

Jay:thanks(peck my lips)

Hope you liked that request by heavensantana4