lil fizz(bestfriends)

Fizz pov:

So im heading over to my bestie y/n house since i haven't seen her in a while since i've been out of town for while so i also got my lil man cam with me...btw if i haven't said anything i do have a lil crush on ma she mad asf we known each other for about 3yrs now and i tell her everything and she tells me everything.

Y/n:hey cam(hugs cam)

Cam:hey y/n.

Y/n:hey fizz(hugs me)

Fizz:hey.

Y/n:cam do u want a snack?

Fizz:yeah daddy wouldn't buy me some from Wendy's.

Y/n:(eyes me)well lucky u i think i might have some leftover Wendys in the fridge.

So while she went into the kitchen with cam i sat on the couch and turned the tv on and looked at tv.

Y/n:(sits down)did i tell u to cut the tv on.

Fizz:no but i felt like it.

Y/n:whatever and why didn't u pick up cam some wendy's.

Fizz:cause he had just ate.

Y/n:well right now he just eating a leftover cheeseburger i had from lunch today.

Fizz:so what u been up to?

Y/n:well i've been doing me for while.

Fizz:that's good.

Y/n:(lays head on my lap)

Fizz:your head big.

Cam:daddy i wanna stay here today.

Fizz:ask y/n.

Cam:y/n can i stay with u?

Y/n:yeah cam.

Cam:yay(comes and lay beside y/n.

A couple min later i looked at the 2 to see them sleep so i got up and put the cover on both them and gave cam a kiss on the cheeck and left y/n a note i'll be back later on.

So im finna go to the flower store and get y/n favorite flowers along with her favorite candy and stuff cause today im finna ask her and i also got her favorite chocolate then drove to the house.

When i got thier her and cam where eating again.

Y/n:look who is back cam.

Cam:hi daddy.

Fizz:y/n come here real quick.

Cam:i wanna come.

Fizz:come on lil man.

So i gave cam the flowers to give to y/n and the candy and stuff.

Y/n:what is this for fizz?

Fizz:i want u to be my girlfriend after 3yrs of knowing u i've actually feel in love with u but im really wondering will u be mine?

Y/n:yes fizz(kiss him)

Fizz:(kiss back)

Cam:ewww get a room.

Fizz:(pulls away)whatever lil man.

Hope y'all liked that u should send more request.