chris brown(surprise)

I would put a picture of him up their but y'all should know what his sexy ass look like.
——————––————–—–————————
So you all know my man Chris is on his heartbreak of a full moon tour but anyway today I'm going to surprise him since i haven't seen him in over 3 month's like i miss my babies..yes you heard babies him and royalty are together on tour.

So right now i was in my car when i got a call from chris so i put it on my Bluetooth.

Chris:hey baby.

Y/n:hey.

Chris:what u doin?

Y/n:driving around.

Chris:boring.

Y/n:whatever nigga and where my baby at?

Chris:she is sleep on the in the bed right now.

Y/n:oh where u at then?

Chris:oh in the living room beating tyga ass.

Tyga:stfu nigga and hey y/n.

Y/n:hey ty.

Chris:anyway i can't belive in 2 more month's i'll have u back in my arms.

Y/n:i miss u.

Chris:i miss u too and so does roro.

Y/n:i miss my babygirl 2.

Chris:well imma let u HELL YEAH THAT'S NOW HAND MY DAMN MONEY NIGGA...WHO TOOK THAT L.

y/n:chris?

Chris:oh love u baby.

Y/n:love u 2.

So i then pulled up to the toy store down here and got roro a couple toys.

So ty does know about chris surprise so yeah.

5hrs later

So i just pulled up to the back where tyga told me to park at then went in after chris security guard open the door for me and i went in to see chris performing on the little screen.

15 min later

So i finally walked into the backstage room to see roro playing on her nintendo on the go.

Y/n:no love.

Roro:(looks up)mommy(runs to me)

Y/n:(pick her up)i missed u baby.

Roro:i missed u to mommy(kiss my cheeck)

Y/n:(kiss all over her face)did u have fun with out me?

Roro:a little(giggles)

Y/n:that's good baby.

So now chris was calling out roro to come on stage so i told her to shh about me and she went.

Roro:daddy thier also another surprise.

Chris:huh?

Y/n:(walk on stage)hey babe.

Fans:omg y/n u slaying.

Hater:ugly ass bitch.

Chris:(runs to me with ro in his arm)baby(hug me)

Y/n:i missed u(hugs him back)

Chris:(kiss me)

Y/n:(kiss back)

Fans:goals.

Chris:(pull away laughing)you guys don't know how much this girl means to me like we have had our share of up and down not to mention she gave me my first child and has never doubted anything i wanted to do so y/n i want u to know i love u.

Y/n:awww i love to 2 baby.

When we got back go chris hotel room we all changed into our pj's.

Chris:(eating ice cream on counter)u know most niggas would want to tear up thier girl pussy after being away so long but i just want to cuddle with u and roro.

Y/n:awww baby(kiss him)

Chris:(kiss back)

Roro:(come in kitchen)daddy i want some ice cream also.

Y/n:how bout some cookies?

Roro:yes mama.

So after that we all climbed in bed and went to sleep.

Hope y'all liked this vote and comment and send more request bout who u want next