Ybn cordae😩😌

Y/n pov:

Girl come on it's not like he even worried about you my bestfriend Maria said to me making me roll my eyes at her.

You don't understand we were together for 4 years and out of the blue he just wants a break up I said wiping my tears.

I know it's hurting you but you haven't been outside in a week so come on to the club with me she said and sighed.

Fine but get out so I can get ready I said and she smiled and walked out the room.

She's right I do need to get out and have fun cause clearly cordae is our every night having fun why can't I.

I hopped in the shower and washed my hair and body and did my face routine than got out and did my make up than got dressed.

I'm ready I said coming downstairs in a tight dress that fit me perfect and showed my curves.

I sprayed perfume on me than we left to the club to turn up.

We walked inside to see it packed with a lot of people and it was lit in here.

Let's go get something to drink Maria said pulling me to the bar making me laugh.

Ummm I'll take some vodka I said and the bartender raised his eyebrow but gave it to me anyway.

15 min later

I was on the dance floor with Maria and we was tweaking since our favorite song was on.

I felt someone come up behind me and grab my arm pulling me away with them.

What the hell do you think your doing I asked while looking up to see nahmir.

Hey nahmir I said and he looked kinda of happy to see me so he gave me a hug.

Why did you pull me aside I asked while fixing my dress while he tucked his dread behind his ear.

Look you and dae need to make up cause he's been depressed ever since y'all broke up and yes I know he broke up with you.

Why should I talk to him if he hurt me I asked wiping my tear making nahmir sigh.

I rolled my eyes and went to go find cordae since I knew the guys wouldn't leave me alone till I talked to him.

I found cordae in the vip section by himself so I walked over to him and sat down in front of him.

Why are you here he asked pouring him a drink and laying back making me roll my eyes.

I just want to ask you one question I said and he told me shoot.

Why did you break up with me I asked and he rolled his eyes at me but sat up and looked at me.

I only broke up with you cause someone was threatening us and I didn't want you to get hurt he said.

Cordae I understand you was trying to protect me but you said you wouldn't ever leave me and do you know how sad I've been since we've broken up I said wiping my eyes.

He came over to where I was and wrapped his arms around me and kissed my forehead.

I know and I'm sorry but if you take me back I promise I'll never leave you again he said looking at me.

Promise I asked him and he smiled and said promise so we kissed.

Awww I heard Maria and was the guys say and smile at us.

Did y'all plan this cordae asked and they all smiled and said yes.

Hope you guys liked that and vote and comment.

I also start school tomorrow so updates will be slow.