dave east😚

Im y/n and im 22 with a daughter named kairi who is 3 and is the most sweet and sassy lil girl ever but she is just like me and her father who is dave east 😒 but lets not discuss him at the moment.
___________________________________________________

Kai:mommy can you fix me some jucie with ritzs?

Y/n:sure but eat it on you table in my room since mommy need to shower.

Kai:yeah cause you stink(giggle)

Y/n:oh i do(smirk)

I picked her up and hugged her and stuff.

Kai:mommy stop(laughing)i was joking(laugh)

I put her down and kissed her forehead and fixed her snack and gave it to her than i hopped into the shower.

When i got out i got dressed and stuff(in mm)and put my relaxed hair into a tight bun and laid my edges down.

I walked into my room and saw kai was in my bed with her cup looking at disney shows while falling asleep so i dimmed my light in room and laid beside her till she fell asleep then i went into her room and clewnes up.

She wanted space so she got it(NBA youngboy no mentions)

I picked up my phone and saw the contact said babydaddy💛 so i answered.

Y/n:hey,what's up?

Dave:hey what y'all doin today?

Y/n:nothing dave why?

Dave:well can i come over?

Y/n:(roll eyes)sure dave.

Dave:k i'll be thier in 20 min.

Y/n:ok.

So i hung up and fixed the house up a lil bit and went to check in kai who was still sleep so i looked at the time to see it was 12 and i promised her we would have some pizza from dominoes.

So i called dave back.

Dave:yeah?

Y/n:i kinda promised kai some Dominos sooo...

Dave:yeah i'll pick some up on the way their.

Y/n:thanks.

Pt 2coming soon.