Christian combs💓💔

Chris pov:

I was in my room just looking at my daughte crawl around in my bed when my mom came in the room yelling at me about the mess I left downstairs.

Mom:oh why didn't you tell me you had tiffany this weekend?(pick her up)

Chris:idk maybe cause I'm the worst person in the world or cause I can't focus on one important person or cause I'm a cheater.

Mom:(sit on bed and rock tiff)what happened today?

Chris:I finally made y/n reach her breaking point.

Mom:how?

Chris:I called her a petty bitch.

Mom:now I raised you better than that son and you know that.

Chris:I know I regret even saying that.

Mom:did you say sorry?

Chris:yeah but she just bring tiffany back at 3 after she get off work monday.

Mom:well please make it up to her then.

Chris:ok.

So she laid a sleepy tiffany down beside me but I went in put her in her room and took me a long ass shower.

When I got out I put on a black nike shirt and some grey jogger and put on my black and white nike socks and went to check on tiff to see her waking up.

Chris:hey princesses(pick her up)

Tiff:(smile and yawn)

Chris:wanna go with daddy to the studio?

Tiff:(clap hands)

So I got her ready and changed into some nike shorts and slid on my slides and fixed tiffany a bag and we to the Stu where I met up with my bro Chris brown.

Chris:aww hey lil mama(take tiff)

Christian:what's up bro(dap him up)

Chris:nm just living my best life.

Christian:can't go wrong their.

Chris:yeah so what made you wanna this song?

Christian:missing my bm like crazy and said some things I regret to her today.

Chris:aww this nigga in love.

Christian:yeah.

So once me and him was done making this hit we talked some more than me and tiff left to my house again.
______________________________________________________________________

Y/n pov:

So me and my best friend Riley just got back home from eating out when my phone starts getting all these notification and stuff so I looked on my Insta to see me tagged to this song from Christian and I actually loved it.

Riley:this nigga love you enough to make a song about you bish your pussy must be good.

Y/n:(laugh)well I'm gonna head over to his house.

Riley:get your nigga back bitch.

Y/n:love you boo.

So I drove over to his house to see the lights and stuff still on so I knocked and a couple min later he open the door.

Chris:hey.

Y/n:hey.

Chris:look I didn't mean what I said earlier I love you ok and you mean the world to me I don't wanna be with no other female than you.

Y/n:I know(smile)

Chris:you must have heard the song(smile)

Y/n:yeah.

So we went into his room to see tiff laying on the bed while playing with her toys.

Y/n:hey mama's.

Tiff:(smile)

To be continued