Bryshere gray🤬😔🤒

Y/n POV:

So I was home alone with my 2 babygirls angel and maya who both had the flu along with their father but he was not here right now for some reason.

So I was in the living room folding clothes when the door opened and bry came in the house coughing.

Y/n:where have you been?

Bry:moms wanted me to come by real quick.

Y/n:well well can you take your sick ass to the bedroom so I can fold the clothes.

Bry:yeah.

So he went upstairs while I finished folding clothes when I saw that bry had left his phone beside me and saw it kept flashing.

Allonie😈:when can you come by again I miss you.

Allonie😈:guessing you with that other bitch.

What the fuck am I seeing so I went upstairs to see my girls both sleep so I went in the room seeing him laying in the bed so I closed the door(glad we picked a sound proof wall.

Y/n:what the fuck is this is this where you actually was coming from(toss phone at him)

Bry:(roll eyes)why tf you even going through my phone I thought you was over that when we go married?

Y/n:I wasn't going trough your damn phone when I saw her on your line but what's the issue with y'all?

Bry:nothing damn.

Y/n:WHAT IS THE FUCKING ISSUE WITH YALL BRYSHERE?

Bry:CALM THE FUCK DOWN.

Y/n:I'LL CALM DOWN WHEN YOU TELL ME WHATS GOING ON BETWEEN YALL ASSES.

Bry:HER DAMN MAMA DIED YOU HAPPY NOW STFU.

Y/n:oh I'm sorry.

Bry:mhmm whatever.

I then went and laid beside him and he got up and went downstairs when angel came in complaining she was thirsty so I went in the kitchen and fixed her some ginger ale and took it to her since she was laying beside bry on the couch.

Y/n:here angel.

I then went in the kitchen and fixed some soup for them and fixed me something to eat also.

Maya:mommy I throw up in bed.

I always find it cute how our 2yr old twin daughters talk.

Y/n:(sigh)ok.

So I went upstairs to her room and grabbed her blanket and stuff and put it in the washer then got her another blanket and stuff and put it on the bed then finished cooking dinner.

Y/n:come and eat.

They all came and ate but I'm quite then me and bry gave them a breathing treatment and put them to bed. When we walked out the room he went to the hall closet and grabbed a blanket and pillow while I went into a bed and tossed and turned so I went downstairs and heard him in the bathroom throwing up so when he came out he rolled his eyes at me and laid his head on my thighs.

Y/n:look I'm sorry for reading your text messages but when she said when are you coming by again i lost it and when she called me a bitch that really made me think y'all was doin shit behind my back(playing with his hair)

Bry:I know I shouldn't have overreacted like that but I don't the pills making me feel like you how you feel on your period.

Y/n:it's ok.

So he picked me up making me laugh and took us upstairs to the bed and we laid down for a bit when two little girls came in.

Bry:glad we wasn't doin anything(peck my lips)good night baby.

Y/n:good night.

The girls got in the middle of the bed and bry wrapped his arm around all three of us.

Bry:my black queens.

I then smiled and went to sleep.

Hope y'all like that vote and comment.