Ynw melly 🥺💚

I want to apologize in advance for not posting all the time but I honestly just needed sometime to myself  but here goes a imagine.
________________________
Y/n:

It was a 102° degrees in Florida today and it was very humid outside today also.

I was outside with my little boy named Jayden since he wanted to play with bubbles in the front yard.

I've been a single mother for 3yrs and it's been tuff but lucky me I have a good family that helps me and a good job that pays well.

I got pregnant at the age of 16 by my boyfriend at the time who I thought actually cared about me and loved me but clearly I was wrong.

My babydaddy mom still helps me and she also comes over to vist her grandson and has tried to get her son over here but it never works.

Are you hungry Jayden I asked him while we both walked inside into our cool house.

Yeah he said running into the living room since the paw patrol theme song was playing.

I grabbed a pack of his favorite ramen noddles and fixed him some for lunch while making me a bowl of cereal.

After his noddles were done I put him in his seat and gave him his bowl of noddles along with a cup of juice than I sat down and ate my cereal.

I heard a knock at the door and went to go see who it was and I saw that it was Jamell mom at the making me smile so I opened the door for her when jay ran right into her arms.

I saw a figure behind and saw that it was jamell and it kinda took me by surprise but it also brought back all the feelings I had for him but it quickly washed away with hurt and anger.

Who's that grandma jay asked her while looking up at his father who smiled down at him.

That's your dad she said while looking at jayden than he looked back at me and I smiled and nodded my head yes.

Hi Jayden said walking over to him making jamell smile and bend down and give him a tight hug.

After a while of them hugging they pulled away and I could see tears coming down jamell face which made me go upstairs.

I heard my bedroom door open and someone sit beside me in bed but I kinda paid no mind to it.

Hey I heard that voice I knew to well making me look up at his figure and roll my eyes.

Why did you get me pregnant and leave me I asked him making him frown a little.

I was young and plus I was in the streets not having a care in the world for responsibilities at the time but after some things happen to me it made me change my mind and wanna be in my son and your life he said.

You got me fucked up if you think imma bout to let you in my son life I said standing up.

So you want him to go his whole life without a father or just take the 3yrs I wasn't there he asked me.

If I can do 3yrs I can do the rest of his life I said to jamell making him angry and upset.

Look I know I was wrong for leaving y'all but I want to be in my son life he yelled at me taking me by surprise.

I wanted you to be in my son life for so long and now all of the sudden you wanna be I said when my door open.

Look I've heard enough of y'all arguing and y/n you've wanted jamell in this boy life for so long but now when he wants to be in it you don't want it she said and yes his ass was dumb to leave y'all but that little boy in there will suffer without his father when he's older.

I knew she was right which made me wipe tears from my eyes and look at him to see him staring at me.

You can be in Jayden life I said making him smile and come and hug me and I hugged him back while his mom left us for a bit.

So what's his full name he asked me while we both sat down on the bed.

Jayden Christopher demons I said to him making him smile at me.

You gave him my last name he asked me while I nodded my head and said yes.

Jayden came in the room a couple minutes later and we all just spent the rest of the day watching movies and catching up.

I actually like this one but vote and comment.