lucus coly(big baby)

So me and lucus have been dating for about 1yr now and we moved in together about a 2 month's ago and it's been the best 2 month's and im not finna lie but we have our arguments here and their but not for us to breakup.
------------------------------------------------------------------when i got home from work lucus was not back from the studio yet and it's 2 in the evening so im kinda bored.

So i just got out the shower since i kinda stink a lil but now i smell good then went to answer my phone since it was ringing.

Y/n:hello.

Luc:hey baby.

Y/n:what do you want?

Luc:no what do u want for lunch since im just leaving the stu.

Y/n:umm i could go for some wendys.

Luc:ok and i already know you want barbeque sauce and a dr.pepper.

Y/n:(smile)ok see you when you get here babe.

Luc:alright love you.

Y/n:love you too(hang up)

So i changed into some leggings with a one of lucus shirts then put my hair in a ponytail and went downstairs into the pantry to see we had alot of snacks and drinks in thier so i put my favorite soda and lucus favorite kind in the fridge then picked out some movies we could watch on netflix when he get here.

30 min later

Lucus pov:

So i just walked into the room to see my baby sleep with my shirt on and some leggings and she looked like a whole meal.

Lucus:(wake me up)get up sleepy head time to eat.

Y/n:i didn't know i feel asleep.

Lucus:work must have been a pain in the ass.

Y/n:it was.

So i then changed into some joggers and just stayed shirtless and got in bed with her since we was eating .

Y/n:so how was the stu?

Lucus:good .

Y/n:.....lucus i know this is off topic but i want to start a family with you.

Lucus:i have been also.

Y/n:are you fr?

Lucus:yes baby.

Y/n:yay(kiss him)

Lucus:(pull back biting my lip)I love you.

Y/n:I love you baby boy.

So after that mucus layer his head on my thighs while we watched the movie then a couple seconds later he fell asleep.

Y/n:(giggle and take picture of him)awww my baby boy(kiss his forehead)

Hope y'all liked that shitty image.