domani harris(young)

Y/n-16
Mani-17
J'dren-1 month
___________________________________________________
Y/n pov:

So i rolled out of mani arms since he was still sleep and our son was crying so i went put some clothes on and went into his room and got him out his crib.

Y/n:hey baby(rub his back)did you sleep well dre.

Dre:(stop crying a lil)

So i layed his on his changing table and changed his pamper then went into me and domani room to see him rubbing his eyes and getting up.

Mani:hey lil man.

Dre:(yawn then smile)

So i gave dre to his daddy since he was reaching for mani.

Mani:hey baby(peck my lip)

Y/n:(yawn)hey.

Mani:did you sleep well?

Y/n:when i was able to go to sleep.

Mani:hey those 5 weeks were over and i missed being in my bab-gco by me.

Y/n:(playfully hit his chest)do not finish that sentence around my son.

Mani:our son but ok.

So i got out of bed and washed my face then went into the kitchen and started cooking breakfast and making dre a bottle for him since i know he hungry.

When breakfast was finished mani came downstairs with dre and sat in the living room with me while we looked at puppy dog pals witch was dre favorite show far.

Y/n:good job today dre with drinking your bottle(burp him)

Mani:so what is today plans?

Y/n:well today you dad and mama are coming over and i also i have alot of backed up homework left that i haven't done in a while so today i plan on doing it.

See i do homeschooling since im a young mom but i could go to school since mani helps alot with him even tho it's his son but you know what i mean but i want to be home with dre since we all know how domani can get when he is tired and a hard sleeper and gets into games and tune out people or put his headphones on.

Mani:ok well i'll take dre and we finna go take our baths let you have a lil alone time.

Y/n:awww thank you baby and may you feed bella.

Bella is our pitbull who is very protective over us.

Mani:yeah.

So i went into our room and started on my work.

1hr later

So i just finished and went into the living room to see mani and dre doing tummy time.

Y/n:are y'all gonna be ok for another 30 min?

Mani:(look at me and smile)yeah baby.

Y/n:ok.

So i went into our room and picked out some nike leggings and a blue shirt that said pink on it and got out my undergarments and hopped in the shower.

When i out i got dressed and went into the living room with dre and mani.

Y/n:hey lil man.

Dre:(laugh)

Y/n:you feel wet.

Mani: i just changed him.

So i felt his pamper and felt that he was wet and changed him again.

Mani:you stay wet lil boy.