ybn glizzy(pt 2)

Recap:
Glizzy:(kiss me)

Present:

I was shocked at first but kissed back and his lips where soft as fuck.

Y/n:(pull away)what was that for?

Glizzy:i don't really know.

Y/n:oh.

So it was awkward after that but he then went into the living room where the guys were all at so i layed in bed while scrolling on my instagram.

Dae:(knock on door)

Y/n:come in.

Dae:you coming to the lounge with us?

Y/n:sure let me get dressed.

Dae:k and don't take forever.

While i was getting dressed the door open and closed and i turned around to see glizzy getting his phone off the charger then looked at me but i was in only my bra and thongs.

Y/n:umm glizzy(snap fingers)

Glizzy:o-o-oh ummm i just came to get my phone.

Y/n:i see.

Glizzy:(walk over to me)

Y/n:(back up a lil bit)g-g-glizzy what are you doin?

Glizzy:relax(kiss me)

Y/n:(kiss back)

Glizzy picked me up and laid me on the bed and hoverd over top of me not breaking the kiss at all.

Glizzy:(slip hand in my thongs and start fingering me)

Y/n:(moan softly)f-fuck glizzy.

Glizzy:(pull my thongs down and start eating me out)

Y/n:holy fuck(moan lowly)

Glizzy:(eating like it's last meal)

A couple min later i squirted all in his mouth and he finished licking me up and swallowed all my juices.

Glizzy:i'll be in the living room.

He walked out the room making me get my breathing back together than i finshed getting dressed and grabbed my phone and went into the living room.

Y/n:im ready.

Jay:bout damn time.

We then went to the jeeps the guys rented and i sat with jay since i didn't want anything else to happen between me glizzy.

So i turned the heat up while jay played some music.

When we pulled up to this lunge thier were alot of thots and shit than i realized this was a party and went to the VIP section with the guys.

I sat beside jay and nahmir while looking around.

1hr later

All the guys where drunk and high and i was neither since im the designated driver.

I looked to my side to see glizzy smoking a blunt while laughing with dae.

Y/n:nahmir im going to the bathroom(yell over loud music.

Mir:ok(yell back)

So i went down the steps to find the bathroom and just fixed my hair since i didn't need to use the bathroom when i walked out the bathroom i went and orderd a hot chocolate then felt arms wrap around me tightly.

Y/n:(turn head)glizzy what do you want?

Glizzy:you duh.

Y/n:you just high at the moment.

Glizzy:no ma i really fw you like you wifey material.

The guy brought me back my hot coco and me and glizzy walked over to the stairs.

Y/n:idk glizzy im scared to get my heart broken.

Glizzy:im aalso scared but lets see what god has in store for this relationship.

Y/n:(sigh)i guess(smile at him)

After a while we left back to the house when we got their me and glizzy went into our room and locked the door.

Glizzy:i wanna fuck you right now.

Y/n:(smirk )why don't you?

He then came over and undressed me along with him self then pulled me on his lap and we made out for while then he laid me on the bed putting some hickeys on me witch made me moan when he hit my spot.

Glizzy:try to shh(smile)

He than put on a condom and put the tip in.

Glizzy:are you sure?

Y/n:yes glizzy im sure(peck his lips)

He slid in slowly and it kinda hurt cause how big he was but i just tried to ignore that pain.

Glizzy:why you so tight babygirl(grunt)

Y/n:(moan)go faster.

Glizzy:ok.

He then started going faster and getting in my guts while i was a moaning mess and scratching his back all up.

Glizzy:whats my name(going fast) 

Y/n:glizzy(moan)

Glizzy:(smack my ass hard)what is my name y/n?

Y/n:d-d-d-daddy.

Glizzy:yup.

Couple rounds later

Y/n:daddy im finna cum(moan)

Glizzy:go ahead.

So we ended up cumming at the same time.

Glizzy:(pull out)

He then laid beside me while we caught our breathe.

Glizzy:i love you.

Y/n:i love you too.

I then got up to take a shower but fell cause my legs where sore.

Glizzy:(laugh)

Y/n:stop laughing and help me up.

So we took a shower together while having some more sex then went to bed.

Hope y'all liked part 2 but vote,comment and send request.