Ski mask the slump god 😤🥴

Skye pov:

It was 2 am when I got a text from my bestfriend stokeley to come over since he said he kinda needed me at the moment making me roll my eyes.

I got up and went to the bathroom to freshen up and got dressed than left over to his house.

I honestly don't understand why I even still come to his house when he needs me cause he never comes over to my house like ever which always makes me mad and upset.

I answer to him whenever he needs me but when I need him he never comes but I just have to deal with it for now.

Fuck it I said out loud turning around to go back to my house and text him to come over to my house now.

He said no so I just drove back to my place and got in my bed and texted him that since he couldn't come over I wasn't coming over either.

After a while I laid in bed feeling like a bad bitch but also like a horny one at the same time.

I never understand him cause whenever I text him to come over he never does or says he's busy with something.

It was all fun before but now I honestly hate being friends with benefits I actually want someone who wants me not just sex.

After a while I feel asleep and was knocked till I heard someone knocking at the door making me get up and and slide on my slides.

I went downstairs to open the door to see stokeley which made me upset and happy at the same time.

Come in I said and he walked inside and went into the living room with me and we both just sat down in quietness.

Stokeley I can't keep doing this I said breaking the silence and making him scrunch up his face.

You can't keep doin friends and benefits he asked rolling his eyes like he was upset.

Stok I've told you so many times I want someone who wants me I said and he rolled his eyes at that comment.

Look Skye I do want a relationship with you but I'm just nervous to see what it leads us to he said sighing.

I'm also nervous but unless we give it a try we'll never know I said and and he sighed and came over and kissed me.

Be mine he said and I nodded my head yes.

Honestly don't know how I feel about this one but I hope you liked it skyes12 .

Vote and comment.