trey songz☕🏠

Morning

So I woke up this morning and looked to the side of me not to see my man so I got up and went straight to the toilet and threw up my guts and then wiped my face and thought about last night with my girls then also thought about what happen when I got home.

Flashback

Trey:babe can you please quite down I have a killa headache and I just laid our son down.

Y/n:party fucking pooper(yelling)

Trey:y/n please.

Y/n:suck a dick trey.

Trey:man whatever.

Y/n:idk why I picked your crybaby ass over August I should have stayed with him instead(laying on floor)

Trey:why so he could be beating your ass right now or cheating on you?

Y/n:stfu up trey damn.

Trey:man fuck this I'm not gonna deal with this tonight with a headache and your drunk ass.

Y/n:goodnight crybaby.

Present time

I then felt bad for all the stuff I said and went downstairs and fixed breakfast for him and heard tj crying upstairs.

So I walked upstairs and got him out his crib and turned around to see trey going back into the guest room.

Y/n:(sigh)hey lil man(rock him)

Tj:(smile)

Me and tj went downstairs and I fixed his bottle and fixed his daddy plate and we went upstairs to the guest room to see trey laying in the bed shirtless in some joggers.

Y/n:hey.

Trey:mhmm.

Tj:(baby talk)

Trey:hey man(pick him up)

Tj:(drinking bottle)

So I say down and gave trey his food and he ate.

Y/n:look I'm sorry for last night I didn't mean any thing I said it's just you never give me any since I had tj 4 months ago you make me feel like I'm ugly and nasty and That you don't want anything to deal with me anymore.

Trey:I didn't know that's how you felt.

Y/n:well I do and I never want to get with no other man than you cause I love you.

Trey:(put fork down)I love you also babe you mean the world to me besides tj(hug me and kiss me)

Y/n(kiss back)

Trey:I never want you to feel like that again.

Y/n:I don't either.

Tj:(choke on milk)

Y/n:baby he's chocking.

Trey:calm down(pat his back)

Tj:(spit up and look at us and smile)

Y/n:lil boy you scared mama.

Trey:slow down.

Y/n:well I'm gonna go take a shower.

Trey:ok and tonight it's just me and you(wink)

Y/n:ok zaddy.

Hope y'all likes that and 2 more to come you guys and come back where my votes and shit.