Nba youngboy🤬😡

Y/n pov:

I walked around the house in my pajamas looking for my phone.

Where the hell did this nigga put my I said out loud when he came into the living room where I was at.

Why do you have my phone in your hand I asked him while he rolled his eyes seeming annoyed.

Who tf this nigga Chris that you keep texting he asked me making me roll my eyes.

Kentrell hand me my damn phone i said walking over to him making him lift his arm up in the hair.

Kentrell hand me my phone now I said stepping on my tippy toes trying to get my phone from him.

Move slime he said pushing me a little while looking at my phone still.

Chris is a old boyfriend of mine and lately we've been some what talking but I don't see nothing wrong with it since kentrell has had 2 babies on me since we got together.

Why tf y'all talking bout meeting up today without me knowing he asked looking at little hurt.

Kentrell look I would say I'm sorry but I'm not I said sitting down making him angry which kinda scared me.

I've done everything for you he said walking over to me while I backed up a little.

But you've also cheated on me and had 2 babies on me I said getting mad making him walk away from me.

I huffed and went to go take a shower so I could get ready to meet Chris.

When I got out the shower I saw kentrell laying down in the bed on his phone.

Once I got dressed I walked over to where he was and sat down beside him.

Move he said kinda moving me to the side while he was on FaceTime with his son I think.

When I was l leaving out I heard him say don't expect me to be here.

When I pulled up to the restaurant where me and Chris were eating at I saw him sitting down at a table so I walked over.

Hello I said sitting down while he smiled at me with the smile that won me over years ago.

How have you been he asked me while sipping on his drink.

I've been okay i said and you I asked while looking around the place.

Well I've been okay he said while I nodded my head at him and looking down at my phone.

After a while of us talking he asked me about kentrell.

Umm where okay I said and he look like he didn't believe me I barely believe me own self.

Okay well he had my phone this morning and thinks we have something going on i said wiping my eyes.

Did  you tell him why were texting he asked and I shook my head no.

All I said was he cheated on me multiple times so I guess he thinks I'm getting revenge I said.

Y/n I really don't wanna be the reason y'all break up he said making me agree with him.

Y/n go home we can meet another day okay he said and I smiled and gave him and hug and told him yes and left.

The reason me and Chris started talking again is cause he had just loss his brother and he needed someone to talk to since most his family has turned on him since he told them he's gay.

When I pulled up I saw one of his cars was gone so I went inside to see him packing his stuff up.

Kentrell stop I said taking off my shoes and walking over to where he was standing.

Say move slime he said making me wrap my arms around him.

Why tf you meet up that clown anyway he said sitting down on the bed and mess with his hair.

Kentrell i promise you it wasn't like that I swear I said sitting on his lap while he wrapped his arms around me waist.

The only reason we met up is cause his brother died a couple weeks ago and he needed someone to talk I said.

Why didn't he talk to his family than he asked rolling his eyes at me.

Kentrell imma need you to loose the attitude but his family has turned on him since he came out as gay making kentrell laugh.

Nigga ain't shit funny bout that shit I said getting up off his lap but he pulled me back on.

You dated a nigga that was gay he said dying of laughter making me roll my eyes at him and lay beside him.

Say I'm sorry how I acted earlier he said pecking my lips.

Kentrell honestly even tho you have put me through so much shit I would never cheat tho I said.

I know and I'm sorry for everything I have put you through and most people would tell you to leave me but if you ever left I don't know what id do he said and kissed me.

Hope you liked that💚.