A boogie with a da hoodie 🥰

Y/n POV:

So right now I was get Mel ready for dad house and our 8 month son ready so yeah very stressful.

Y/n:melody please sit down for I can get you dressed.

Mel:otay.

I was happy when she sat down and did her hair in 2 braids that should last for a couple days and then got her dressed.

So once she was done I grabbed their bags and took it to the car and got trey dressed and put him is his car seat and called melody for we can leave.

When we got to they daddy house he was outside with a couple of his friends and they were playing basketball and he looked good in them shorts on with sweat all over his chest.

Let's be honest now the only reason we broke up was cause neither one of us really had time for each other with him always on the road and me at work 24/7 it didn't really work out I mean we  still love each other and fuck every week or so( 🤔) but yeah that's the reason we didn't really work out cause of our schedule but I mean he does want our family back together so do I but I'm scared that it's not gonna work out again.

Mel:daddy can we get out now mommy.

Y/n:yes Mel.

So I opened the door and he looked over at us and smiled while walking over to us while I got Mel out.

Mel:daddy(run to him)

Art:hey babygirl(pick her up)where my lil man at?

Y/n:in the car sleep(get his car seat out)

Art:well can you keep them entertained for about 15 min please then I can get them from you?

Y/n:(roll eyes)yes.

So I took Mel and trey in the house I put trey in his crib then went downstairs with Mel.

Y/n:what you wanna do Mel?

Mel:go outside with my daddy.

Y/n:besides that.

Mel:ummm can we eat some ice cream?

Y/n:fine Mel.

So after a couple min of getting everything out for a nice sunday and fixing us some ice cream when artist came in and got some of Mel ice cream.

Mel:daddy it's not your it mine.

Art:(smile)oh I thought it was mine.

Mel:no(whisper)ask mommy for some.

Art:hey can you make me one?

Y/n:sure.

So I looked at Mel and smiled then we sprayed him with the whip cream.

Art:oh y'all think this shit funny?

Y/n:duh.

Me and Mel ran in different directions laughing when art caught me and picked me up make me laugh trying to get out of his grip.

Mel:put me mommy down(chuckle)

Art:ok.

So he bent down and then picked up Mel and ran with us and put us in his bed and tickled us.

Y/n:stop I'm gonna pee.

Art:fine.

So he finally stopped and just smiled at us then went to go get trey since he was crying.

So when they came back in he sat on the bed with me and Mel who had fell asleep already.

Art:well thank you for the whip cream.

Y/n:(smile)anytime.

Art:do you ever think about us being together again cause I think that a lot.

Y/n:well I do but I just think about us not spending enough time together.

Art:well we could always just make a whole week for us no matter what even if I'm on tour.

Y/n:I mean we could do that but how do we know it will work.

Art:well we could always give it a try.

Y/n:(smile)

Art:well y/n will you be my girlfriend again?

Y/n:yes(smile)

He gave me a kiss only for trey to move his face from mine and hug me.

Y/n:(laughing)are you post to be the only man in my life?

Trey(smile)

Art:(fake cry)

Trey:(move hands and give him a kiss)

I then smiled thinking of more moments we can spend like this as a family.

Hope y'all like this I'm doin some of my request now so be prepared for some images tonight.