August alsina🥴

Y/n pov:

Today is Friday and I'm hella hype to go home and chill since my mom and dad are out of town like always.

See my parents are business people I really only see them 5 times out the year and that's really on holidays only but they never come on Easter or Halloween cause it's dumb they say but they send me 7 thousand every month.

When I pulled up to my house I saw August and rolled my eyes and went inside my house.

See August and me had been together for about 2yrs he was my baby but he is 23 and I'm 17 but i could care less cause I love him but last week I saw him bringing another girl in his house and they was making out.

When I set my keys and book bag down   and went upstairs to my room and took me a nice long hour shower.

When I got out I put some nike shorts on and a black tank top and went downstairs and started cooking my zeti for tonight since I've been craving it all damn day.

Once I was done eating I washed my dish then went to watch Netflix for a while.

When I woke up to banging on my door confused about when did I fall asleep and saw that it was 11 at night so I went and open the door to see it was August.

What you want I asked him covering my mouth to yawn why you been avoiding me he said coming in.

Cause I can I said rolling my eyes and went into my room with him following me.

Nah tell me what the deal is ma he said the deal is August I saw you and some bitch kissing and shit last week I said being straight forward with him.

Oh Veronica he said smirking at me next thing I knew was I slapped the shit out of him.

Ma keep them tiny hands to yourself cause I'm confused about what you mad about he said.

I thought we was together I said walking back in forth in my room trying to calm down I mean it's not like me and you can make it official.

I'm getting tired of hiding you from the public eye all these women trowing them selves at me and you get mad cause they don't know we together he said.

I understand where he coming from cause I get mad about it also.

Well August just tell them we are together then I said than I'm going to loose my career he said.

Well how bout we just end this now I said with tears rolling down my face he then got up and hugged me.

I love you to much to that he said kissing me every once and a while we'll figure something out he said kissing me.

I just know next time you bet not have another girl in your house I said looking at him I won't he said the only female than can come over is you he said kissing me.

I then laid my head on his chest and fell asleep on him when I woke up 2hrs later I checked snap and saw August posted a pic of me sleeping saying my world.

I then looked to see him knocked out cold making me smile and went back to sleep on him.

Hope y'all liked that I didn't it but vote and comment.