Nba youngboy🧬

Maria pov:

At the moment I was making breakfast for the fam since I was hungry and I knew kentrell was also.

Once breakfast was done kentrell came downstairs with a huge smile on his face.

Good morning slime he said giving me a peck on the lips morning babe i said handing him his food and grabbing mine.

Riley still sleep I asked him yeah he actually not to long ago fell back sleep he said making me chuckle at him.

After we finish eating I took a nice long ass shower than kentrell came in the bathroom.

Babe you know we out of snacks right he asked yes we have to go get some later I said ok he said and walked out.

When I got out the shower Riley was laying beside kentrell in the bed having his bottle and I smiled at them and got dressed than laid beside them.

Hey lil man I said giving him a kiss making him laugh and baby talk to me than saw kentrell looking at us and smiling making me smile.

You know sum he said what I asked Riley is getting big he said I know he's very chubby and loves to eat a lot.

In Walmart

At the moment we were in Walmart when a group of kentrell fans came up to us asking for pics with him and one whispered something in his ear.

A while later

Hey y/n he said what I asked how come me and Riley don't look alike he asked making me look at him like he got 2 heads.

Kentrell when can argue about this when we get home not in public I said getting annoyed nah I wanna do it now he said this boy don't look shit like me he said.

Kentrell I haven't fucked anyone we've been together for over 2 years why imma go and cheat I asked him I don't know why did you he asked making me cry.

He started walking away where you going I asked while holding Riley away he said leaving out me cry even harder and people looking at me.

Hours later

It's a 11 something and I just ate since it took forever to put Riley to sleep since he didn't wanna sleep in his room so I let him sleep in mine.

I then heard the door bell so I went downstairs and saw kentrell through the peep hole and opened the door.

What you want I asked him rolling me eyes at him can we talk he asked me sure I said.

Look I'm sorry bout earlier ok I realize I was wrong and shit and actually looked at pictures of us to see he does look like me he said what made you think he wasn't yours I asked.

The fans they said we don't look alike and I believed them for some reason well he fault is that I asked how can you accuse me of some I asked him I'm sorry he said.

It's ok but you have to make it up to us tomorrow cause that really did hurt my feeling I said looking at him I know I'm sorry I love y'all he said we love you also I said pecking his lips well I'm tired now he said.

Mhmm I said giving him a pillow and blanket what's this for he asked your sleeping here tonight on the couch I said walking to the room and closing the bedroom door and going to sleep beside Riley.

mariahoee1 hopes you liked it.

Also vote and comment you guys if you have a request.

Also who should my next imagine be about?