a boogie with the hoodie(i know u lying)

Artist pov:

So im waiting on my baby to come over since im bored and it's only like 5 sum and i missed my baby since she been at school all day well college basically since she going for her doing hair what ever tf y'all call that but she is 19 and alot of people give her hate like why u wanna be with a man who got a babymama and shit.
_______________________________________________

Y/n pov:

I was in the middle of doin my homework my boyfriend text to come over and stay the night so i packed my books and stuff and charger but no clothes since i have alot at his house and drove over.

When i got thier i used my key and went inside to see mel and artist playing on the floor together.

Y/n:hello.

Mel:(giggle and wobble over to me)

Y/n:hey melly(pick her up)u miss me?

Mel:yup.

Artist:hey baby(walk over and give me a peck on the lip)

Y/n:hey.

So i sat down on the couch with mel and played with her while artist recored us and posted it on snap.

Y/n:(put mel down)i heard u got a new toy come show me it.

Mel:k(walk into playroom)

Y/n:baby why u post that on snap?

Art:cause i wanted too duh.

Y/n:but now your babymama bout to all on my dick.

Art:lets use some other word but ignore her ok.

Y/n:i can't ignore someone who go straight to social media and say shit on my name that ain't true.

Art:like u just said it ain't true.

Mel:(come in room with new barbie)look.

Y/n:awww cute melly.

Mel:me hungry.

Y/n:(look at artist)has daddy fed u?

Mel:lunch and breakfast and snack time.

So me and mel went into the kitchen and settled on some gravy porkchop along with some cornbread and greens.

Art:(whiper in my ear)if u keep eating all the greens at ass gonna keep get fatter(grab my ass)

Y/n:boy bye.

After dinner

So while artist was giving mel a bubble bath i was scrolling through instagram when i see my name tagged in a post on the shaderoom saying how im a hoe and shit but i just comment im not finna give this hoe my time.

Art:(come out the bathroom with mel)ignore it.

Y/n:im trying 2.

Once art and me put mel to bed i finished my homework i took a shower than laid beside artist.

Art:i love u baby.

Y/n:i love u too.

Art:u know u mine forever and im just tired of ella trying to make u look bad when u not i mean your good at helping me with mel since we all know she love u more than me and u help me whenever im having hard times.

Y/n:aww baby(kiss him)

Art:(kiss back and grab my ass)but i was wondering since we've been together for a year now almost and u stay at my house 24/7 would u move in?

Y/n:(sit up)fr?

Art:nah im playing...hell yeah im for real will u?

Y/n:yes baby.

Art:(kiss me)

Y/n:(kiss back)

Art:u mean the world to me.

Y/n:i love u.

After that mel came in and reached for me to put her in the bed and i did.

Art:got both my babies tonight.

Mel:love u daddy and mommy.

Art:ummm.

Y/n:aww melly i love u 2.

Art:love u 2 princesses.

Y/n:(whisper in his ear)it's not a big deal im ok with her calling me mommy before u think imma freak out and leave.

Art:(let out breath)whew i thought u were about to freak out and shit.

After that we looked at total drama island and went to sleep.

Hope y'all liked that imagin send in request and stuff and vote, comment and share with friends