Christain combs(pt 2)

Next day

Christian pov:

I just left the studio and now on my way to my babymama y/n house hopefully she is in a better mood then yesterday.

I then stopped by toys R us(pretend it's still open)to get mena and maya some toys then I left to her house.

When I got their y/n opened the door rolling her eyes again but I'm not finna lie y/n did look good in her outfit(in mm)damn did she look good.

Come in she said while moving to the side for me to come in and I saw mena and maya in the living room.

Y/n pov:

Chris walked into the living room with his toys for the girls so I went upstairs to my room and looked at my recording of Starr last night.

I'm not finna lie my baby daddy might be my first love and all his brother Quincy is one fine thing that's all I got to say.

After a while he walked in the room making me sigh at him wondering why he was in here in the first place when he was post to be spending time with the girls.

Yes I said looking at him what's the issue for real cause I know that stuff you said yesterday was not what you meant.

The issue I have with you is that you never leave me alone I said well we do have 2 kids together so I'm stuck with you forever dumb nut he said but what is the real issue cause I'm tired of coming here when you have a bad attitude 24/7.

Their is no issue Christian I said see it is call you called my full name he said making me roll my eyes and sigh at him.

Look y/n if their isn't one thing my mama taught me before she died is care and respect the women you love y/n I care to much about you ok if it's about my commitment issues then we can get through that he said to me.

I mean to be honest it was about his commitment problem I mean we had 2 kids together and had been together for years till a couple weeks ago he said that we was just friends with benefits like nigga how many friends with benefits have kids together.

Christian I love you but I wanna meet someone who knows what we both are i mean one minute we dating the next we friends with benefits make up your mind I said.

I did I wanna be with you and only you hell both my parents love you all my siblings love you I love you and gave my seeds he said making me smile at him.

He then came over and hovered over top of me since I laid down so y/n will you be my girl he asked?

Yes Christian I will be your girl I said making him chuckle and kiss me and I wrapped my arms around his neck.

Are y'all back together mommy mena said at the door making us laugh at her Christian went to go pick her up yes we are back together and will forever be together babygirl.

Hope y'all liked that vote and comment who I Should do next that I haven't done and no I'm not doin lil xan or whatever his name is.