Polo g😬😊

Y/n pov:

I was walking around the mall with my boyfriend and my best friend since we had nothing to do today.

Taurus stop I said laughing at him trying to dry hump since I was sitting on his lap trying on some new shoes.

But baby I want you he said complaining making bre laugh at him it's not funny he said while squeezing my boobs.

See Taurus is always horny almost every hour or something me on the other hand is not like him when it comes to being horny all the time.

I'm hungry I said taking the shoes up to the cash register and getting my money out but Taurus gave his money up first and said keep the change.

Didn't I tell you I like to pay for my own stuff I said yeah but I still wanna pay for you he said while smiling at me making me playfully roll my eyes at him.

So we was at the food court and of course me and bre was acting up making taurus laugh at us and record us.

Once we got our food and stuff we sat down at a table and started eating but someone would not move his hand from my thigh.

I can't wait till my baby gets home she said talking about tjay since they was a couple.

I can't wait till we get home so I can get in the guts he said looking at me making bre gag on her food.

Ok I'm done eating she said so we all went to throw our food away but while I was doin that some boy about our age hit my ass and taurus saw it.

Hey you Taurus said getting the boy attention why you touch my girl ass he asked him cause I can tf he said about to walk away but Taurus was already fighting him.

Taurus I said trying to grab his waist but clearly it wasn't working so bre was able to get the other boy while I grabbed him.

Calm tf down I said looking up at him he rolled his eyes and brushed pass me when bre came up are y'all okay she asked I don't know but thanks for hanging with us I said smiling and giving her a hug of course anytime she said but I'll see y'all later.

I walked to the car and saw taurus with his head in his hands. Baby I said making him look up at me what's wrong I asked rubbing his face.

I don't won't no nigga touching my girl I barely like when they look at you he said and also I'm sorry bout the way I handled the situation he said looking at me.

It's ok baby I said pecking his lips but next time just do a little better at keeping your calm ok I said ok he said while starting up the car.

When we got to the house and got all the bags in and stuff I went into the room with taurus since he was laying down in the bed.

Baby I said moving back in forth on his dick feeling him get harder by the second yeah he asked I want you I say you make me horny when you get angry or aggressive I said kissing him.

He flipped us over not breaking the kiss than he started going down and sucking on my neck till he found my spot.

He took of our clothes than started fingering me while sucking on my nipples making me moan like crazy.

Mhmm daddy I said while arching my back a little than he connected his mouth to my pearl and went to work.

Ahh yes daddy I said while grabbing the sheets while my eyes rolled to the back of my head making him go faster.

I'm about to cum d-d-daddy I said go ahead baby he said and after that i came and he licked it all up.

So turned me around making me get on all fours and smacking and squeezing my ass making me whine for him.

Who pussy is this he asked while sliding in slow since he's huge and I need to adjust to his size.

Yours daddy I said backing up on him while he started to go faster while beating it up.

I was a moaning mess at the moment I could tell he was about to nut so he turned me over and laid me on my back and put one leg over his shoulder and started going at it again.

Damn baby you so tight he groaned while grabbed the sheets since I was about to cum again. 

Ahh fuck daddy I said while he sped up making me arch my back and lean my head back. I'm about to cum I said while moaning wait till I say cum he said.

He started to speed up than I couldn't hold it anymore and creamed all over his dick than he nutted inside of me and pulled out a couple seconds later.

I needed that he said making me chuckle at him and lay my head on his chest.

Well we are about to be parents he said making me realize he did nut in me and I smiled baby it's no one id rather start a family with i said.

He kissed me than got up to cut the a/c on and went and took a shower while I was knocked out and knew my legs were gonna be sore for a while.

My dms are opened again and also vote and comment.

I honestly suck at sex scenes 🤦🏽‍♀️ but vote and comment.