Polo g😩💘

Y/n pov:

I was running around my sister house trying to get my 3yr old niece tiara to bed since her mom was out for the weekend.

Come on t I said finally grabbing her naked body and getting her ready for bed since it was her bed time.

Would you like a snack before you go to bed I asked her and she smiled and said yes.

We went downstairs to the kitchen and I grabbed some grapes and some kool-aid our the fridge than we ate.

Good night tiara I said kissing her forehead and pulling her cover up on her making her smile and close her eyes.

I closed her door all the way and went downstairs to relax for a bit and saw my baby was calling.

Hey baby I said answering his while turning on the tv.

Hey he said I could hear the tiredness in his voice making me feel bad that he stayed up just to talk to me.

What you doin I asked when I heard tiny feet coming downstairs making me roll my eyes.

Nothing really but I need you to come home I need to cuddle he said making me sigh at him.

I texted my sister asking her could Taurus come over for tonight and that we wouldn't do anything and she said yeah.

Well you can come over to my sister house I said and I could hear the happiness in his voice knowing he was about to rush over here.

So we said I love you and hung up so he could have a safe drive over here so I went to go look for tiara.

I'm right here she said jumping out the closest door scaring me so I picked her up and tickled her.

I'm guessing you wanna sleep with your aunty tonight I asked her and she nodded her head yes so we went upstairs to the guest room where I was staying.

Right before we laid down I heard someone knock on the door so I went downstairs to see Taurus making me smile.

Hello baby he said wrapping his arms around my waist and kissing me and I kissed back.

I missed you I said and he smiled and said he missed me also.

We went upstairs to the room to see tiara looking at tv than she jumped into his arms.

I missed you she said hugging him tight and he spun her around making me smile at their bond.

After a while we all laid down but tiara fell asleep so me and Taurus stayed up and talked for a while.

So do you ever wanna have kids he asked me taking me by surprise since he barley ever talks about kids.

Yeah I do actually I said but I never wanted to bring up the topic to you scared you might say no.

Well we can start when we get back home he said pecking my lips making me smile and lay my head on his chest while tiara laid her head on his arms making him smile at us.

Hope you liked that cute imagine but vote and comment.