Swae lee 👩🏾‍🎓👩🏾‍⚕️

ummm hey daddy🥰🤤(scared to take him all in)

Kylie(3)

Mia(2)——————————————————-Y/n pov:

Mia(2)
——————————————————-
Y/n pov:

When I woke up I heard laughing in the other room and Khalif missing out the bed so I got out the bed and went into Kylie room to see her and her daddy playing a game.

Good morning I said hey baby Khalif said while Kylie ran over to me and gave me a hug and a kiss than went back to playing the game.

Where's Mia I asked him umm she still in bed he said making me roll my eyes and go wake her up.

Good morning tink I said while moving her hair out her face while she yawned morning she said and smiled.

So I picked her up and took her into Kylie room so that I could make breakfast before we have to go at 10 and it's only 8 now so we have to get on a move.

Are you nervous Khalif said while wrapping his arms around my waist while I made waffles umm some what I said why he asked I mean in a couple hours imma bout be what I always wanted.

Once breakfast was done cooking and we all ate and stuff I went and got Kylie and Mia clothes out.

Ok so who wants a bath first I asked me Mia said ok Khalif said picking her up and taking her to her bath.

Come on Kylie for I can do your hair while your sister get a bath I said k mommy she said running over and falling on her face making her cry.

It's ok I said picking her up let mommy see your face I said she looked at me and her lip was busted come on stink I said.

After we was done getting it cleaned I gave her a popsicle to keep the swelling down while I did her hair.

When Mia came out she was in her diaper while Khalif came behind her looking at Kylie than looking at me.

I didn't touch her she fell i said you ok stink he asked her yeah she said well let's go take your bath than.

Skip till graduation

I'm so nervous I said to Khalif as we pulled up to the college its gonna be find baby and plus you made it he said pecking my lips.

When we got out the car I saw my parents going inside and smiled than gave the girls and then a kiss since i needed to be inside.

Skip to calling out names

Y/n y/m/n y/l/n the principal said while i smiled and walked across stage getting my degree and going to sit down.

After they was done we all took a pic and threw our caps in the air than i went over to my family to see everybody.

Congrats babygirl my dad said I did it for us I said smiling and giving him a kiss than giving my mom one.

So after we took pics and everything Khalif gave me a huge hug I'm proud of you baby he said aww thank you I said giving him a kiss and him kissing me back.

Mommy made it Kylie said yup I did babygirl I said picking her up and giving her kisses all over her face I did it for us I told her even Mia she asked even her I said.

Mia was in my dad arm sleep so I gave her a kiss than took a group picture with my family when I felt khalif squeeze my ass.

Wait till tonight I heard him whisper you taking it all he said making me smile at how horny he was and how bad I needed it also.

Dry but hope y'all liked it and vote and comment.