Chris brown🥳

Y/n POV:

Chris I said whispering in his ear while straddling over him hmm he said still sleep.

Wake up I said smiling I'm good ma he said flipping over making me fall on the floor.

Gosh this boy bout to make me catch a case I thought to myself so I got up and went downstairs and started on his breakfast for him and ro.

Mama I heard someone saying while coming downstairs into the kitchen yes I said pouring her some juice in a cup I'm hungry she said.

Go wake up daddy so we can eat then I said setting the table for us.

Couple min later I heard laughing seeing Chris come downstairs with roro on his shoulder.

Good morning baby he said coming over to peck my lip good morning birthday boy I said kissing him.

Thank ya he said biting into his sausage so what are we doin today he asked me well for dinner we going over to your mama house than we going out tonight how that sound I asked.

Good actually he said smiling at me once we was done eating we went into the living room.

Once we was done I went into the roro room to help her clean it out since she said she needs so much help.

Mommy do you and daddy ever get tired of each other she asked me no why I asked cause my teacher said she's tired of her husband that's why she's leaving him.

Alright than I said but you don't have to worry bout that happening to me and daddy ok I said ok she said hugging me.

Skip to dinner

Pick either outfit in mm

This is so good mama I said biting into greens she made for us thank ya baby she said your welcome.

Story time Chris dad said oh my god Chris said while chuckling when Chris was younger he used to love to sing in the bath when it was bath time.

For real daddy roro asked him he just sighed and said yeah babygirl daddy did.

Once we was done eating mama said she'll watch roro for the night so after we left and got in the car Chris drove off.

I can't believe your 30 daddy I said looking at Chris I can't either he said it feels like just yesterday I was becoming famous.

Once he pulled up to the club we went inside and met up with all of Chris family and friends and just hung with them.

4hrs later

Baby I'm ready to go home Chris whispered in my ear why are you ready to go I asked over the loud music.

I wanna go home and fuck you to sleep he said simply making me wet asf so we hurried and told people bye and left home.

When we got there he picked me up and rushed me to our bedroom and put me on the bed taking all my clothes off.

He connected his lips to mine and we made out for a bit till he went down to my neck giving me hickeys and going all the way down to my cat.

no teasing I said making him laugh he then connected his lips to my cat and went to work.

Ahh f-f-fuck I said gripping the sheets Chris mouth work wonders he added 2 fingers making me wanna have a orgasm I then came a bit later out of breath.

He then shoved himself in me without warning making me yell his name ahh fuck I said.

Couple min later(don't really feel like doin a sex scene)

Ahh we both said at the same time I came all over his dick while he sent his next kid inside of me.

He pulled out and laid beside me I love you he said I love you to baby I said kissing him but I'm not done he said smirking.

Shit I said knowing I'm not gonna be able to walk tomorrow.

Hope you liked it and vote and comment.

Happy birthday babydaddy.