Lucas coly🇺🇸😁

Lucus pov :

Right now I was getting ready at home so I could go take my naturalization test.

Babe can you hurry up we have to drop Kia off at my mom house my girlfriend y/n said.

Me and y/n have been together for a while now and 2 yrs ago she gave birth to our babygirl who is my whole heart.

I'm almost ready I said putting on my shoes when Kia walked in the room smiling at me and asking me to lift her up so I put her beside me.

Y/n pov:

Once I was done getting Kia ready she went upstairs with her daddy while I grabbed her diaper bag when they came downstairs.

Once Lucas buckled Kia up and got in the driver seat I texted my mom we was on our way.

So are you nervous I asked Lucas who was holding my hand while driving yeah he said what if i failed he said baby your gonna pass I promise you.

Once we dropped Kia off at my mom house and had pulled to the the place lucas gave me a long kiss.

Babe your gonna pass I promise you I said if I pass can I get some tonight after we go out to eat he said smirking at me.

Who said we was going out to eat but I guess so I smiled at him once we got inside the place I wished him luck then went and sat down.

After a hour Lucas came out with the biggest smile ever on his face which I see everyday when he is with Kia and me.

I passed his said coming over picking me up and kissing me aww baby congrats I said after he put me back down.

We then took some pics of him then went to go get Kia from my mama house.

Once we got to ruby Tuesday and ordered our food.

So do I still get some tonight Lucas asked me yes you can I said playfully rolling my eyes only if your able to put her to sleep in less then 10 min I said.

The reason I said that is because Lucas is mad aggressive and a freak when we fuck.

Once we got to the we played with Kia for a while then I reminded Lucas while I went to go look at tv.

He came in the room 10 min later I don't know how cause whenever I try to get Kia to sleep she never goes.

How the hell you do that I asked him duh cause I'm her dad he said to me.

He then closed and locked the door and got in the bed hovering over top of me.

He then connected his lips to my neck leaving trails of hickeys all over my body than noticed I didn't have any thongs on so he slipped his fingers in me.

Ahh Lucas I said tilting my head back as he pumped them in and out faster b-b-baby i said moaning loud when I squirted all over his finger.

He then pulled them out and licked me all up and than went down to my pussy and he started eating me out.

F-f-f-fuck baby I said grabbing his hair making him keep eye contact with me the whole time which turned me on even more till I came again.

He then positioned himself at my entrance and didn't give me a warning and shoved himself in me.

A-a-a-ahhh fuck I said in pain and pleasure as he sped up shut that shit up he said before you wake our baby up.

Who pussy is this he said to me y-y-yours daddy I said making him speed up while my eyes went to the back of my head.

After a while I came and nutted in me while I was out of breath his ass was ok like nigga I tried tapping out so many times.

So you ready for another round he asked making me roll my eyes and got on top of him.

Told y'all his sex drive crazy he be going in like my pussy don't got feelings.

Sex scene was booty but congrats to Lucas for finally being a u.s citizen but vote and comment.