August alsina(parents)

Nobody but u kissing on my tattoos-August alsina.

Also im putting a picture of him on the media cause y'all should know what that sexy thing look like.
_________________________________________
Y/n pov:

I walked into my sex ed class and sat in the back since i don't fuck with anyone sept for my bestie laii(bracefacelaii..she is a instagram dancer)but she don't have this class.

(Y/n 17,august 18,laii 18,chris(brown)18 )

So i sat down at the table in the back and pulled my phone out and went on snapchat till i heard august and chris come in.

See august and chris are the sexiest light skin people in this school but we all know they the biggest players of the school and they are the star basketball players also but me and august only talk when he say hi or some and me and chris are just 2 people who go to the same school.

I kept sending my streaks when they ass sat at the table with me (and did i mention where seniors)

Chris:hey ma(smile at me)

Y/n:hey(plain)

Chris:what's your name ma?

Y/n:not ma for sure but my name is y/n.

Chris:so u know im on the basketball team right?

Y/n:mhmm(still on snap)

Chris:so u tryna come over and see my trophy room?(smirk)

Y/n:(smirk and rub hands against chris chest)

Chris:(smirk and wink at august)

Y/n:my answer is hell nah.

August:(laughing ass off)she got your ass.

Chris:stfu she just lame.

Y/n:im lame cause im not finna lay on my back...im ok with that.

Chris:whatever i didn't want your ugly self anyway.

Y/n:feeling the same lil ugly ass boy.

August:(laughing while crying) hey y/n.

Y/n:hey august.
________________________________________
August pov:

Im not finna lie i see y/n around school she bad asf but she not like these other girls in the school who open they legs open to anybody but she thicc not fat or skinny just right and she got a fat ass and some huge ass tits but if i was to fuck her i'd make her my wife and babymama.

August:(whisper in chris ear)you know you lied when you called her ugly.

Chris:hell yeah i lied do u see how good she look.

Mrs.lou:hello class.

Class:hey.

Mrs.lou:so how many of y'all having sex?

I raised my hand of course and looked around to see y/n hand raised also,i wonder who took her virginity.

Mrs.lou:who use protections?

I still kept my damn hand raise and looked to see y/n and chris and a couple other student hands up since most people put their hand down.

Mrs.lou:ok so today assignment is to find a partner and im going to give y'all a baby and you guy's are gonna take care of it at home.

So chris had already left to this other girl so i went beside y/n.

Y/n:what august(look up from notebook)

August:wanna be partners?

Y/n:you see all these other girls looking at u...why don't u want to be thier partner?