ynw melly(all yours)

I rolled out the bed and looked to the right side to see jamell not their so i figured he was out takeing a business call and got up and stripped and hopped into the shower letting the hot water drip down on me and my belly.

When i got out i wrapped the towel around my 7 month's preganant belly and went into the room and put some lazy clothes for around the house then went into the kitchen when mell came in.

Mell:hey baby(come over and kiss me)

Y/n:(kiss back)hey zaddy what you want for breakfast?

Mell:don't worry bout that just go get dressed.

Y/n:ok.

So i turned around and mell smacked my ass.

Y/n:owww(laugh)

So i went upstairs and changed into this:

Then slipped on sandals and did my hair into a tight high bun and laid my edges down and sprayed some perfume on me and got my purse with my phone and my little lip balm and some deodorant on the go.

When i got to the bottom step mell looked at me and smiled.

Mell:look at my beautiful queen.

Y/n:awww thank you.

When we walked outside he helped me into the jeep witch was cold so i turned the ac down when he got in i could smell his good cologne witch made me smile since that's a reason i also fell inlove with him.

Y/n:so where we going?

Mell:to ihop,the mall and then im taking you out on a lovely date to the beach.

Y/n:oh we mr.romantic today.

Mell:(chuckle)what i can't do nothing sweet for my baby.

Y/n:you can.

So when we pulled up to ihop.

Waiter:what would you like sir and ma'am?

Y/n:orange juice.

Mell:umm coffee.

So when she brought the drinks back we ordered.

Mell:i can't wait till my baby boy get here.

Y/n:me ethier.

Mell:(kiss me)i love you.

Y/n:i love you more.

Once we ate we left to the mall and brought alot of stuff for our babyboy and mell also got some stuff for me.

Y/n:i need to go the restroom so i'll be back in a lil bit.

Mell:k.

So i went to the bathroom when i came out i saw mell taking pics with his fans witch i thought was cute.

Fan:omg your his babymama.

Y/n:yup.

Fan:i hope it's a healthy baby.

Mell:thanks.

Skip to night

Y/n:aww mell this is so cute.

Mell had all my favorite food and junk food out here so i wonder what going on

Y/n:what's all for(sit in chair mell pulled out)

Mell:for you baby.

So we ate and then mell got on one knee.

Y/n:wyd?

Mell:(pull out ring)look babygirl we been through everything and i mean everything their is no one else i'd want to spend my life with other than you and i was wondering will you marry me and be my 772?

Y/n:yes baby(crying)

He slipped the ring on my finger and got up and kissed me.

Y/n:i love you.

Mell:i love you also.

5 months later

Issac he is such a daddy boy.

Hope y'all liked that and vote and comment.