Quavo(pt 2)

Y/n pov:

Few days later

Me and qua was laying in bed watching tv while he rubbed on my belly and eating.

It's been a couple days since the incident with Kayla and she has been disrespectful lately but I've been trying to ignore her but it's not working.

Qua do you smell that I asked him smelling a scent I knew to well cause of him he sniffed and said yeah I do he said getting up.

We both walked into our daughter room to see smoke everywhere and her putting out her blunt.

What the hell was doin qua asked her making her roll her eyes at him and say clearly I was smoking a blunt.

Where did you get the stuff from I asked her tapping my foot trying not to go off at the moment.

I got it from a friend she said getting up  and fixing her hair while I saw qua sigh.

So you doin this shit under our roof qua asked her which kinda took both of us by surprise since he never talks to her like that.

I mean yeah she said sitting back down in her bed like she could care less about what we was talking about.

You know what he said get the fuck out my house said to her making her look at me.

Ummm baby what are you doin I asked him, he looked at me and said she said she hates us and now she wanna smoke under our roof she clearly has no respect for us so she need to go he said.

Fine I don't need y'all anyway she said grabbing her slides and phone and leaving out the house.

He than sat on her bed and put his head in his hands so I went and sat beside him and rubbed his back.

Look baby it'll be ok she'll come back to her senses and will come back home with respect for us I said kissing his cheek and leaving out the room.

Kayla pov:

Dang your dad really kicked you out over that cam asked me while sipping on something in his cup.

Yeah I said sighing, well do you wanna stay here for a couple days he asked me.

Yeah I smiled while he kiss my forehead while we went inside since we were both hungry he ordered us some Chinese food.

Once we were done eating the food I got a towel and wash cloth and went back into the living room with him and asked did he have any clothes I could borrow.

Yeah he said going up to his room and giving me a pair of his boxers and a plain white tee of his thanks I said.

When I got out the shower I started moisturizing than he came in the room so I covered my body.

Umm can you get out I asked you act like I've never seen your body before he said and started kissing on me and stuff.

Y'all know what happened😏

Couple days later

It's been a couple days since me and cam had sex and lately I've been throwing up a lot.

Have you taken a pregnancy test my friend bre asked me while drinking her soda no I said.

Here she said taking one out her purse and giving me one so I went to the bathroom and peed on it and waited for a while.

It says positive I said to her about to cry cause I'm to young to be taking care of a baby.

Look it will be ok she said hugging me but I have to go she said since her mom was calling her phone.

What am I going to do I asked myself.

Pt 3?

Also vote and comment.