quavo(Christmas)

Y/n:anasia where are u at?

I was looking for my 3yr old daughter right now who was most likely hiding or making a mess.

Y/n:come on trey.

I picked up my 10 month son who was chewing on his toes and we walked into the living room to see anasia trying to open one of her tall gifts.

Y/n:that is not daddy i promise you.

Anasia:then when is he going to get here?

Y/n:i already told you daddy is on tour babygirl.

Ana:well can we facetime him?

Y/n:sure.

So we all sat on the couch and i called qua but he didn't answer so i went onto youtube and found some videos of qua and the guys and let anasia and trey watch them while i cleaned up and stuff.

30 min later

I went into the living room to see them sleep so i carried them into their room and layed them down for a nap while i went into the living room to see qua had just text me

Huncho💙:sorry baby but i was performing but don't you think it's to early to be horny.

                                                                        My world💙🌎:jackass your daughter wanted to talk to you since she missing you right now.

Then he called and i picked up.

Y/n:what the hell do you need?

Qua:what is your damn problem would you rather me be on the street selling dope and shit or be making money without fighting for my life now give the damn phone to my daughter.

Y/n:imma be kind and give the phone to her but you got me bent if you think you talking to me that way.

So i went into ana room and woke her up.

Ana:hello(rub eyes)

Qua:hey babygirl.

Ana:hey daddy.

Qua:i miss you.

Ana:i miss you also.

Qua:what do you want me to bring you when tour is over?

Ana:nothing i want you(hang up)

I was not expecting that and im sure qua wasn't either but i cheered her up and we baked some cookies and stuff and went to their grandma house then came back home.

Y/n:ok bedtime now.

So i read trey and her a book and layed them down then i slipped into some pj's and went into my room and read a book till i wrapped up the presents.

Couple hours later

Ana:mommy wake up santa brought gifts and stuff.

Y/n:baby it to early.

I then heard a bump downstairs and got scared when i heard  kiari voice.

So ana ran downstairs while i grabbed trey out my bed since he woke up crying earlier and went downstairs to see kiari eating cookies and kirsh drinking some soda.

Y/n:why the hell y'all eating and drinking my shit(yawn)

Kiari:cause im hungry duh.

Y/n:don't y'all have a home.

Then i heard ana and trey scream of joy and went into the living room to see quavo holding them and hugging them.

Y/n:(roll eyes at him)

Qua:(put kids down)I know you miss me so stop fronting(hug me)

Y/n:i did(hug back)

We then kissed while the kids open presents and stuff.

Y/n:why didn't you tell me you were coming?

Qua:you can't hold water ma.

When they were done we all went into the room while i went to the bathroom.

When i got out they were all sleep so i slipped in and qua put his arms around me and i went to sleep.

Hope y'all liked that but sorry for the late update i don't have power cause of hurricane Micheal.