Nba youngboy (request)

Diamond pov:

So I was over at my bestie kentrell house and me and him were having a conversation about him and yaya.

Dia:so my question is why are you not claiming your son kacey and hanging out with this girl and not your son?

Ken:cause he not mine.

Dia:kentrell now we both know that nene didn't sleep with anyone but you I mean I didn't like her very much but still you should go meet the baby and stuff.

Dia:so your telling me that you can take care of a child that isn't yours but one that is yours you not claiming him?

Ken:diamond don't bring my sons in this.

Dia:well take care of kacey.

Ken:(roll eyes)well I do miss nene.

Dia:see you can get 2 for one.

Ken:you think so?

Dia:I hope so.

So we then go up off his couch when his pit bull killer came in knocking me down on him.

We looked at each other for a while and we kissed for a while then he pulled of my pants while I took off his belt.

Ken:are you sure you want this dick?

Dia:hell yeah.

3hrs later(y'all know what happened.

Dia:well tomorrow morning the first thing we do is go over to nene house.

Ken:ok.

Skip tomorrow

So we just got to nene house and kentrell is hella nervous right now.

Dia:look it's nothing to be nervous about if she wants you she'll tell you if she doesn't then idk.

So we got out the car and he knocked on the door and a couple sec later she opened the door and rolled her eyes at him.

Ken:look I wanna be in my son life I have been thinking a lot about y'all lately so I'm wondering will you let me be in his house?

Nene:your answer is no cause if you actually wanted to be in his life you would have been to every appointment with me and everything and you have said he isn't yours multiple times I would look like a dummy if I just all of the sudden said let me let's this nigga in his son life after all the shit he has said.

Ken:well how can I make it up to you(smirk)can I take you on a date?

She then slammed the door in his face making him look at me so we got back in the car and I drove back to his house.

Ken:well I tried.

Dia:and you have a lot of more times also and I'll go over there maybe later on and give her some of your perspective on this.

Ken:ok.

Request by teddybearbad
Hope you liked this request and vote and comment.