Nba youngboy🥺

Y/n pov:

At the moment I was fixing a nice soul food dinner for my son since he coming back from his dad house today.

Once the food was done I saw kentrell pulling in my driveway so I went and open the door seeing kentrell holding our son who was smiling at me.

Hey baby I said while grabbing him from his daddy mama he said while hugging me.

Say hey slime he said with his Louisiana accent making me chuckle at him.

I see you back saying that dumb shit I said while taking off quante shoes since I knew he wanted to run around.

Once his shoes were off kentrell gave him a kiss and pulled me to the side for we could talk.

Look slime I'm bout to go on tour in a couple days so will y'all go with me he asked while I thought about it.

I guess we can go I said while smiling at him making him smile back well I'm finna go he said.

When he walked back outside I noticed a girl was in the car with him and it wasn't his mama or sister.

Kentrell I said making him look back how bout you just take that bitch in the car with ya on tour I said slamming the door.

Couple min later

Mama can I have some more kool-aid and chicken with Mac and cheese quante asked what bout greens I asked him no he shook his head while I got up to start on his plate and food.

Once he was done eating I watched a little bit of tv with him when he dozed off.

So I carried him to his room and laid him in bed while I went downstairs to put the food away.

3am

I was rudely awoken when someone was downstairs banging on the door so I slipped on my slippers and went downstairs.

When I opened the door I saw kentrell with bloodshot eyes making me guess he high.

What do you want I asked pulling him in before my neighbors come out I want you he said plopping down on the couch.

You have a weird way of showing it I said rolling my eyes at him making him come behind me and hug me.

I do slime I really do he said with that Louisiana accent of his making me get wet.

Mhmm I said slipping out his grip and going to the kitchen to grab a cup of juice.

After I finished it kentrell picked me up and sat me on the kitchen counter and slipped my shorts off and thongs.

Kentrell what you doin I asked him looking around nothing ma just don't make no sound cause if you wake him up that's your ass he said.

He connected his lips to my kitty and started going to work making me moan in my shirt.

A-a-ah sh-I-I-It kentrell I said while wrapping my legs around his neck he then added his fingers send my eyes to the back of my head while I moaned.

I'm a-a-about to cum daddy I said go ahead baby he said a couple seconds later I came and he slurped and licked all my juices up then picked me up off the counter.

To the room now he said making me giggle while running up the stairs to my bed.

Soon as I got there he was upstairs a couple seconds later and pushed me down on the bed.

He started sucking on my nipples leaving hickeys on my boobies and than went back up to my neck and started sucking on it leaving hickeys.

You ready he said positioning himself at my entrance and yeah I said to him.

He went in slow making me adjust to his size than he started speeding it up while I scratched his back and moaned.

Go faster daddy I said making him speed up while I dug into his back.

Couple secs later

Baby I'm finna cum I said hold on he his said getting sloppy with both than came at the same time making my cream go all over his dick while his seed went in me.

Many rounds later

Im tired I said laying on his chest with the cover over us me to he said i love you baby i said while closing my eyes making him give me a kiss I love you to.

2hrs later

Mommy I'm hungry my son said while jumping on the bed making me roll my eyes while kentrell grabbed his boxers and told him get out.

Get some rest babygirl I bring you some food back he said smacking my ass.

Hope y'all like that vote and comment.

Give me some more ideas